TAB Thread.

here it is
i hope its accurate enough, i think the solo sucks, but to everyone who can correct it,, correct it:)

it's a great tab man! Some parts are off but the overall isn't that bad at all. But what I hate about it is about your parameters. You keep changing the track to MIDI at certain mesures. :Spam: (Had to try that one...)

it's a great tab man! Some parts are off but the overall isn't that bad at all. But what I hate about it is about your parameters. You keep changing the track to MIDI at certain mesures. :Spam: (Had to try that one...)

its nice tht you like it
do you mean with parameters volume, pan etc?
also thanks for feedback, its my first tab, and ive tried my best:)

why Everytime I Die tab has like only first 40 seconds of the song only?
you guys used to have a complete version before. where is it gone?

It's not that accurate imo. Everytab I see online always has one thing that sounds off and I wanted to try and do one that had none.

This includes all drum beats and fills, bass notes and rhythm, keyboard notes and sounds and all guitar notes and fingerings.

I know mine is very incomplete but the drums, keyboards and rhythm gtrs sound better already.

It's not that accurate imo. Everytab I see online always has one thing that sounds off and I wanted to try and do one that had none.

This includes all drum beats and fills, bass notes and rhythm, keyboard notes and sounds and all guitar notes and fingerings.

I know mine is very incomplete but the drums, keyboards and rhythm gtrs sound better already.

Is their a difference between your and mine guitars? Anyway, I think that my guitars are pretty damn accurate but I have to add that I only made the guitars. The drums, bass and keys are from the old tab. And I think that it really makes no sense to put tabs with only a few bars on page one... I really think you should put a full tab - like mine :saint: - instead of yours on first page with maybe not 100% accurate bass key and stuff... Whatever.

what about mine?:err:

Is their a difference between your and mine guitars? Anyway, I think that my guitars are pretty damn accurate but I have to add that I only made the guitars. The drums, bass and keys are from the old tab. And I think that it really makes no sense to put tabs with only a few bars on page one... I really think you should put a full tab - like mine :saint: - instead of yours on first page with maybe not 100% accurate bass key and stuff... Whatever.

Fine, I'll put them both. I can see your point, people want a good tab for the guitars but you know how much of a perfectionist I am, EVERYTHING must be more accurate, but I'll work on the rest of mine sometime soon...

what about mine?:err:

What I said applies to every tab that I've seen.

Thanks for this version!

Does anyone have the live version by any chance? All the Everytime I Die tabs I've seen so far are album version.

THE live version? They've played that song over 200 times since they released FTR, which version do you want? :lol: And what's the difference...