TAB Thread.

eh, right, but he plays at first a 5 string D minor scale without a 24th fret tab, than again the sweep with tab 24th fret and 22th fret.
----------15-19-15---------15-19-24-19-22-15-
-------17----------17---17--------------------
-----16--------------16-----------------------
---17-------------------
-19---------------------------
-

Actually the TDE sweep I think it's more like this:

TDE130sweep.jpg

Try it in GP or playing.

You really don't want to come here,its been raining non stop for over a week now,it sucks:mad:

where abouts are you going in Ireland you going????

I'm going to Malahide (IIRC around 1 hour of bus away from Dublin), and pretty much I have no choice despite the sucky time cos I'm going there as leader of a group of students, so I can't say ''no, I don't feel like it cos it's raining'' :lol: But anyway, I don't mind rain, and I like Ireland (I've been there 2 months already on other ocasions), so I'm ok with rain. Also Dublin rocks and HMV always has cool CDs for cheap prices when I go. I got the first three Metallica's for 8€ each when here in Spain the lower price I've found has been 15€, I got Pantera's DVD fof 12€ etc... Also this time I want to get the Bodom re-releases.

check out ultimate-guitar.com
Yeah I've seen them on there, it just seems everyone here is against that site and says that all the tabs there are inaccurate so I didn't think it was worth the bother.

Hey does anyone have a good wrath within tab? The one on ultimate-guitar seems really bad and sounds horrible for some reason, and mitch doesn't have one posted on the front page :(

I love that song.