TAB Thread.

@orb:

It's not as if Mitch just starts from the first fret on the thickest string and works his way up till he finds the note he wants, he has trained his ear so he knows where certain notes would be, and I'm gonna condidentally say that he could find any note give or take a semi-tone anywhere on the neck..

I remember he also figured out a solo for one of the Blooddrunk songs without his guitar! Mind you, that's the awesomeness of guitar pro.. Still, he did it, end of!

I've never taken my guitar out to tab a song before...

Anyways, maybe Corny's right. Maybe I use my scale knowledge to my benefit without realizing it.

I have no idea.

In any case, I need to retab shadow island soon... that's one of the worst tab's I've seen from you mitch (saying that in a good way, since all the others are so damn good). So many missing parts, and the verse (iirc) is flat out wrong :(

I've never taken my guitar out to tab a song before...

Anyways, maybe Corny's right. Maybe I use my scale knowledge to my benefit without realizing it.

I have no idea.

In any case, I need to retab shadow island soon... that's one of the worst tab's I've seen from you mitch (saying that in a good way, since all the others are so damn good). So many missing parts, and the verse (iirc) is flat out wrong :(

Then do it. I don't see why that comment is neccessary just because of this little fucking thing with Corny. It's got missing parts, so what, I tabbed three damn albums in a month, what did I get out of it? Oh yeah, fuck all.

^ Woah shit, that's really hard to make it sound clean. I have never played and up and down slide tap before in this speed.

It's pretty difficult, indeed. I can't really do it cleanly either.

Seems like I can't do anything right, as a matter of fact. I just suck and should just fucking die.

^dude don't let one user's post get to you that much. you KNOW how much the regulars here appreciate your hard work. Anything that comes to bodom, sinergy, and PG, you can do right. and you know this.

Then do it. I don't see why that comment is neccessary just because of this little fucking thing with Corny. It's got missing parts, so what, I tabbed three damn albums in a month, what did I get out of it? Oh yeah, fuck all.

I didn't mean to say it in a bad way, I was just saying, I'm going to try to clean up that tab because it has a lot of missing stuff.

Sorry to have offended you, I thought you would have realized I appreciate your tabs by now since I have constantly thanked you for them both on these forums and on the sinergy forums, not to mention in the comments of every cover I do.

maybe it's just because you don't remember who I am, but I am really thankful for your tabs.

Seriously Mitch,your tabs are awesome,I can't thing of anyone who does a good as job as you!Each tab even partial is very much appreciated because you put effort into it.You're one hell of a guitarist!

I dunno if you already know[reading 300 pages is so boring :p]
BTW i think that in the sixpounder tab ther is an obvius mistake:

sixpoundermu3.jpg

The first piece is the one in the tab,the second is the mine...
Edit:sorry for the cutting part

Does anyone know the right second solo too?...

I have a question about drums in Guitar Pro. How would I do a triplet tom-tom drum fill with, say, a steady quarter note rhythm with the hi-hat or even with sixteen note bass drums? The only solution I have found is to do two tracks; one with the quarter/eighth/sixteenth notes and another track with the notes grouped in triplets. What do some of you guys do?

I have a question about drums in Guitar Pro. How would I do a triplet tom-tom drum fill with, say, a steady quarter note rhythm with the hi-hat or even with sixteen note bass drums? The only solution I have found is to do two tracks; one with the quarter/eighth/sixteenth notes and another track with the notes grouped in triplets. What do some of you guys do?

www.gnurgsel.de/daten/gitarre/drums.gp4

it's all about the maths!

I dunno if you already know[reading 300 pages is so boring :p]
BTW i think that in the sixpounder tab ther is an obvius mistake:

sixpoundermu3.jpg

The first piece is the one in the tab,the second is the mine...
Edit:sorry for the cutting part

Does anyone know the right second solo too?...

It's:

E---------------------------
B-3p1h3--6p5h6--10p8h10---
G---------------------------
D---------------------------
A---------------------------
E---------------------------

The "p" means Pull-off
The "h" means Hammer-on.

I've been playing blooddrunk and I'm having trouble playing the bridge right before the keyboard solo.My computer lags so it can't play the rythm correctly and I don't know how to count it out.Can anybody help?