TAB Thread.

You learned that same way because Mitch wrote that tab..

And it shouldn't matter how Alexi does it. Just find the most comfortable way for you. There's a number of different ways to play the same riff, any riff, and have them all be musically accurate. It's just a matter of finding which works best for yourself.

The melody is like this:
2mmz1qa.jpg

I watched how it was played when I was in front row last month.

As I said about you taking photos..

It's good to know that when Mitch goes to gigs, he goes to check the proper fingerings of certain songs, rather than listening to the music :lol:

As I said about you taking photos..

It's good to know that when Mitch goes to gigs, he goes to check the proper fingerings of certain songs, rather than listening to the music :lol:

Yeah...i remember that at the show i didn't enjoy Hate Me,BBT and Sixpounder 'cause i absolutely wanted to try to check if i was learning the right tab :lol:
but i was so glad when i saw that alexi was playing in the way I expected to him :)

Yeah...i remember that at the show i didn't enjoy Hate Me,BBT and Sixpounder 'cause i absolutely wanted to try to check if i was learning the right tab :lol:
but i was so glad when i saw that alexi was playing in the way I expected to him :)

I'd laugh if some one stopped him mid solo and was like "Hey Alexi, how do you play that part? Is it 18, 17 then 20, or just 17, 18, 20? Tell you what, just play it again, but slower.."

hey guys just a quick question.
Does any one have any GOOD Imperanon tabs?

I used to have a full gp tab of "sold" and "shadow souls" but I can't seem to find the good ones anymore.

Yes I've tried 911tabs and ultimate guitar but they aren't the same version that I used to have.

I know they were in the official Imperanon forums but clearly they have been taken down since the band died.

Thanks in advance peepz

hey guys just a quick question.
Does any one have any GOOD Imperanon tabs?

I used to have a full gp tab of "sold" and "shadow souls" but I can't seem to find the good ones anymore.

Yes I've tried 911tabs and ultimate guitar but they aren't the same version that I used to have.

I know they were in the official Imperanon forums but clearly they have been taken down since the band died.

Thanks in advance peepz
I think I asked the same question a few months ago ;)
So i uploaded them on my server for you:

http://www.gnurgsel.de/daten/gitarre/tabs/Imperanon.rar

Could someone help me out with tab's for the chords in the song Stone - Light Entertainment, 0:29 - 1:00, the really heavy part, the rest i'll figure out myself. Roope has such a special use of chords..

Thanks in advance :p