Tabs anyone?

Yoykex

Tab Maniac
Jan 4, 2009
Germany
Hi,

is anyone interested in tabs? I'm currently working on "The Writing in the Sand" and should have it finished soon. :)

@The Band: Am I'm allowed to post tabs of your songs here?

Yoykex

I looked back through all the old tabs threads (there's been a lot) and this is the only band comment I found re tabs:

I can tell you for a fact I don't know of anyone that has posted any guitar tabs and we definitely don't sit down and tab stuff out and write it down, or at least from what I know. I don't sit with my bass and tab it out anyways, I have the bass tracks I learn from by ear.

Yes, I've also read these threads, that's why I asked the band for a statement.

However, the demand for tabs doesn't seem to be that high anyway, so I will just wait... :Smokin:

I love playing fast but I'm not very good at figuring fast hard stuff out without being able to see the guitar player play it, so I can't help make the tabs, but if anyone tabs anything out, I'd definitely print it and try to learn it or at least play through it a few times to try to absorb some of Matt's wizardry ;)

It wouldn't be a waste of time to tab it. People will enjoy it.

Well, I'm done with "The Writing in the Sand". Now I only need the permission from the band and I'll post it.

Think I'll continue with "Absolution Day" in the meantime... ;)

Well, let's hope I get the ok from the band soon. "Absolution Day" is also finished now, let's see which one I can do next... ;)

I don't know about anyone else... but i'm dying to have tabs for Matt's version of "O Come Emmanuel" -- their Christmas 2007 song.

Does anyone have tabs for this? Thanks!

Workin' on it. ;)

May take a little, though. My vacation's over and I just started playing Mirror's Edge. :D

Yoykex