Tad Morose take on the boat

Fangface

Child of the Damned
Jan 25, 2002
France
www.fangface.com
in Stockholm :)

TAD MOROSE have announced they will be taking part in the Sweden Rock Boat on September 24 and 25th. Billed as “34,000 Tons Of Metal”, the floating “festival” leaves Stockholm on the 24th for a 24 hour tour and will also feature appearances from HYPOCRISY, TANKARD and WOLF among others.

Gaunerin said:
yeah, that sounds like a fun thing, although I'm not too fond of Tankard for example :rolleyes:
Come on, nothing better than a Tankard gig when you're drunk! :D

ok, it may be not a good thing on a boat if you're usually seasick ahah

hey ZeiMot....didn't you want to go there? I think I remember you saying that at some point (wonder when and where though) If you have been there......how was it?

Gaunerin said:
hey ZeiMot....didn't you want to go there? I think I remember you saying that at some point (wonder when and where though) If you have been there......how was it?

ZeiMot didn´t go...... :( Urban did a GREAT job.... and i think Krunt ben in his element :hotjump: TM did a captivating show.
A lot of metal people :headbang: and a LOT of beer did the cruise "fairly" noisy.. (juice in our cabin :) )...and a tired singer :tickled:

Zhanna said:
ZeiMot didn´t go...... :( Urban did a GREAT job.... and i think Krunt ben in his element :hotjump: TM did a captivating show.
A lot of metal people :headbang: and a LOT of beer did the cruise "fairly" noisy.. (juice in our cabin :) )...and a tired singer :tickled:
As Zhanna so nicely told everyone.... I didn't go on the boat with them... and I've been complaining at home about it since thursday evening ... I bet they hate my guts now

... I had to be at work... :cry:

Gaunerin said:
hehe, thanks Zhanna for the small update. any pics? :D

:wave:
unfortunately not...... i forget the camera :erk: But.... maby not everbody would appreciate only "singer-pics" :loco: