Tad Morose till Hultsfred festival

Gaunerin

vanquish the pain
Oct 5, 2001
ensamhetens vildmark
Ok, so I have no idea if it makes a difference but it's worth a try ;)
On this site you can vote for three bands that you wish to see playing Hultsfred festival in Sweden.
You can choose from the bands that are already on the list or scroll to the bottom of the page and enter your own wishes. I just entered Tad Morose there, so they now _are_ in the list (for your convenience ;) ).
I guess most of us wouldn't get to see them playing there anyeay (including me :( ) but so what. Vote now! :headbang:

Page wouldn't load now, I'll definitely vote later. Won't be able to make it there either, but just for the ones who CAN go... :D
By the way...cool you listed the Darkane forum there, I LOVE Darkane :D

Coma777 said:
Page wouldn't load now, I'll definitely vote later. Won't be able to make it there either, but just for the ones who CAN go... :D

exactly.

By the way...cool you listed the Darkane forum there, I LOVE Darkane :D

yeah, I did so when they came up with the new forum....but you don't post there? Or are you ....just under a different nick?

Gaunerin said:
yeah, I did so when they came up with the new forum....but you don't post there? Or are you ....just under a different nick?

No, I usually observe the forums first for a little while. This one was nice and quiet, I can't handle stress too well :D
I might join the Darkane forum later on.