Tad Morose video now out !!

WIntersReflection said:
I know, I LOVE IT! :high fives Bryant:

There could've been more bits of the band in it but that might be remedied soon. :shrugs and smile.:
Yep that's what Urban says, but if you look for my reply then you'll see what I think about the band not being in the video much.

Bryant

WIntersReflection said:
If I remember correctly you felt it made it animation set to music as opposed to a music video... and I agree, but it was still very cool... better than 99% of the cartoons on t.v. :}
Nope I'm not quite as nice to Urban like I am to most other people. I tol him the video kicked butt, but there wasn't enough of the band. He later replied to me and others he was thinking of putting some live footage in there or something. I replied that was the easy way out and he should just make another video of a different song. :err:

Bryant

Lol, ahhhh I see!

Two videos would be cool but, hey whatever, the first was cool. :} You know?

Hey if he did do another one, which song do you think he should pick?

Bryant said:
Nope I'm not quite as nice to Urban like I am to most other people. I tol him the video kicked butt, but there wasn't enough of the band. He later replied to me and others he was thinking of putting some live footage in there or something. I replied that was the easy way out and he should just make another video of a different song. :err:

Bryant

Yes it would!
cool.gif

Fangface said:
I would pick "Take on the World", the lyrics would suit to images of the band rocking :headbang:

Hawk said:
A vid for "Take on the world" would be great! I love that song.
They have good material for videos on that release. The only song I really think is mediocre is "Mother Shipton's Words." They could choose any song but that and I would be happy. "No Mercy" or "Life in a Lonely Grave" would be cool as well.

Bryant