Tagtgren

They HAVE recorded an album together already! They went under the name UNMOORED and the album is called Indefinite Soul-Extension; they just didn't tell anyone about it and used different names...

Heh, that's a joke, of course, but if Dan and Peter T. ever recorded a metal album together, I bet it would sound a lot like that album. Would love to hear the results someday!

Yeah.... i got unmoored 3 album... havent got the last one yet but i will buy it of course. Check them out... Christian Älvestam has a great voice that reminds me off swanö in some parts. Especially the soft and clean ones. U should buy Imperial Domain too,, they just released one album yet though :( But they sure are great. I would describe them as deathish Hard hardrock... hehe! U will like them... ill promise that. Great killing voice there too :)

*Stay metal*

Yeah, Unmoored are a great band. I have Kingdoms Of Greed as well, which is also quite awesome, but the new one is even better. And yes, Christian's clean voice is almost identical to Dan's on the new album. I haven't heard Cimmerian yet, though. I've heard a lot about Imperial Domain, but haven't heard them yet. Might look for some MP3's here in a sec!

hmm.. now thats a combination i have never thought of. could be interesting indeed.

as far as i heard, (and do correct me if i am wrong) Peter is a bit "tired" from writing music.

good luck anyways.