taking the mic:"1-2-1-2...OK... I'd nicely ask the homo/s...

Yeah it was a production company named Ubu productions I believe, named after the dog in the photo accompanying the voice.

Chromatose- i guess im the only one who caught the emperor variation. I was going to rebut it by doing the same thing with my name, but it just dosent sound right.

hemi, don't take it to your heart, what you see here. people here "might" not be what they are presenting themselves to be. it might be valid for me and for dozens of others... only few genuine are here, I believe. computer gives protection and people use that, for different things. (I, for instance, have to kill time, mainly at work, I just hop in when I'm home, to have a laugh or two, then leave after some minutes, and Nevermore happens to be my fav band, and I'm curious about whether I'm gonna hear something new....). head up high, into the sky..... don't let it pull you down. take care.

as far as I know, I'm genuine. Indeed theres a shell, but the same things come out from underneath regardless of who I'm talking to here or elsewhere. that was just for the record... I am I.

but yeah, killing time at work, isn't that how I started out? ahhh oh where did it all go wrong, haha.
;)