Tales of Evening - Hungarian female fronted melodic metal

Fire breath

Feb 20, 2002
London
piris-metalopolis.blogspot.com
Jesus if I had a pound for every female fronted Nightwish/WT wannabee in Europe I'd be a rich man. It seems every street corner has their own version! Not that I'm having a go at these guys. Sure they're not completely perfect but they are more than respectable. The chick has a pleasant accented voice with nice melodies. the band is a regular rehearsed band. They do their job and every one keeps time and tries not to look too dorky although the guitarist fails at that task cause he looks like their Dad! Oh..and darling the lip ring or whatever it is has to go, it ain't nice. Good music but we've heard it all before but it's nice anyway. If you need to hear it again try Tales of Evening. By the way I think something got lost in translation when it comes to the band name. Might as well call the band Evening Tales or Tales of Night better still. Evening is a lame word lol!

Latest album vid:

earlier video sung in Hungarian.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am such a sucker for Hungarian metal. Sure, they can't hold a candle to Ossian or Pokolgep, but I quite enjoyed that second track.