Talk about stuff!

HAIL STUFF AND UHHMMM UHHHH HMMMM
HAIL MORE STUFF AND MORE AND MORER UNTIL WE HAVE SHIT LOADS OF STUFF THAT WE CANT CAINTAIN AND IT DESTROYS THE ENTIRE WOLRD
BBBWWWAAAAAAHHAHAAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by bodomite
HAIL STUFF AND UHHMMM UHHHH HMMMM
HAIL MORE STUFF AND MORE AND MORER UNTIL WE HAVE SHIT LOADS OF STUFF THAT WE CANT CAINTAIN AND IT DESTROYS THE ENTIRE WOLRD
BBBWWWAAAAAAHHAHAAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

diospython.jpg

Hahaha...bodomite...your little tagline... :lol:

The type of stuff I would like right now is some irish cream coffee w/biscotti. That would crush.

NP: Avantasia - Avantasia

Originally posted by Sonnenritter
You ever sit and think just what all can fit into the category of stuff? It's like thinking about where the universe ends!

The human mind is incapable of fully grasping the concept of infinity. All we can truly perceive is what is before us, therefore we cannot fully understand the grandeur of God, infinite space, or STUFF.

I like your avatar xeno
I REPRESENT GOD YOU FUCK

yeah yeah welll..... I represent....... uhhhmmmm.....uhhhhhh.......fuck i need something to represent!!! Anyone got any ideas?

Originally posted by Sonnenritter
Son of a bitch... tara's avatar made me want to go watch that movie, but it's busted for some reason. Time to go eBay-ing for the DVD!

Awwww. :(
You're probably better off getting the VHS version. I've heard the DVD doesn't have any special features or anything like that.

speaking of which where is yer avatar from???

YEAH I REPRESENT CHEESE AND STUFF MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

okay uhhhmmm im going home (walks off) :lol:

Originally posted by bodomite
I like your avatar xeno
I REPRESENT GOD YOU FUCK

yeah yeah welll..... I represent....... uhhhmmmm.....uhhhhhh.......fuck i need something to represent!!! Anyone got any ideas?

:lol:

Thanks. I saw a sticker that said that... my "divine" inspiration... :D

You could represent retarded children, or decaying organic matter or something...