Tarot - "Gravity Of Light"

As crazy as I am, I ordered it from the Rot Shop. I want it now. It's to be the first cd played on my new radio in me bus. heh. :p

Went out to the city today just to buy the new CD. :cool:

It's been on repeat in my player for the last four hours now and there is only one word to describe "Gravity Of Light": EPIC! :headbang:

My favourite is the last track "Gone", makes the hair in the back of the neck stand straight up.

Best album is hard to pick but I really like Suffer Our Pleasures, Pyre of Gods/ Rider of the Last Day is awesome.
Crows is awesome too, it's just too hard to pick. Im hunting down the early stuff right now.

I got my Gravity of Light cd & tshirt today, I am freaking stoked. the album rocks...so far my faves are Gone and Magic & Technology - in the latter Zac told me he stuck a bass G string on the guitar...you can hear it, it sounds weird...good weird. not bad weird. lol

There's not a lot of bands at this year's fest that excite me, so I was really rooting for this disc to kick ass. Unfortunately, it falls well short of Suffer Our Pleasures, which for me is solid, but less than spectacular disc.

There's not a lot of bands at this year's fest that excite me, so I was really rooting for this disc to kick ass. Unfortunately, it falls well short of Suffer Our Pleasures, which for me is solid, but less than spectacular disc.
The bands may disappoint, but you never do. :lol:

Seriously, I kind of agree it may not be quite as good as Suffer Our Pleasure, but after only two spins, I like it a lot. Gonna give it a few more before I make a definitive assessment.

The bands may disappoint, but you never do. :lol:
That' why this will be my 10th time at the fest and only their first. :loco:

Seriously, I kind of agree it may not be quite as good as Suffer Our Pleasure, but after only two spins, I like it a lot. Gonna give it a few more before I make a definitive assessment.
There are those bands that will never appeal to me; don't care for the vocalist, style not to my liking, etc. Tarot doesn't fall into that category. I like the vocalist and like their musical direction. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, their songs don't grab me.

From Blabbermouth.net

TAROT's New Album Lands On Finnish Chart - Mar. 18, 2010

"Gravity Of Light", the ninth studio album from TAROT — the Finnish group led by NIGHTWISH/ex-SINERGY bassist Marco Hietala — has entered the official chart in the band's home country at position No. 2. This is the highest-ever chart position for TAROT in Finland.

In other news, the band has just finished filming a video for the song "I Walk Forever" in Cairo, Egypt.

Congrats! :kickass:

since were posting Kuorosota hehe...Marco's boys Antto and Miro got to get in on it

sadly the didnt win the comp...which IMO is a major shame cos i think they did great. Desperado was the best of the last 3 they did.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tarot launched the first leg of the "Gravity of Light Tour" on March 31. at the Klubi, Tampere, Finland with

Another clip from Tavastia, Helsinki on Apr 7.​

And they also seem to have a new "tr00 metal" outro :heh:

NuclearBlast Europe released a new Tarot video "I Walk Forever" today!

Yay for "The Men in Black" walking forever :headbang:

...waitaminute, they're walking in... Egypt? :zombie: