Tattoo (not Tatu!!!)

DragonLady1 said:
lol

well I would never tattoo a band's name or logo on my skin, not cause it doesnt look nice just cause I dont feel that there's a band I really like so much that I would still like them in 30 years ehe ;)

next thing will be a celtic dragon on my arm :) and I like the feeling of getting tattooed, its a nice pain I think :)

I nearly got a celtic dragon years ago like, right up me arm and that. Thanks for reminding me, I might copy you now ;)
I like the feeling of it as well, and enjoy watching it being done. Getting another next week. I might get a love heart with 'yer wan' written inside :lol:

I've not had one yet, intend to though. What's it like? Is it a bit like when you really really have to go for a shit but you can't, and you have to scream and that? That'd be cool...

Strangelight said:
I nearly got a celtic dragon years ago like, right up me arm and that. Thanks for reminding me, I might copy you now ;)
I like the feeling of it as well, and enjoy watching it being done. Getting another next week. I might get a love heart with 'yer wan' written inside :lol:

hey cool, just do it :) :) :)

hm, the feeling is great, its like adrenaline kick, its some pain but not in a bad way, enjoyable pain I would say :)

My main problem is chosing a design. I'm looking at all kinds of symbols, celtic themed but I also wanted to add something for my Dad, like angels wings...don't know. I can always add to it. :hotjump: :tickled:

i've always thought since i know the band that that (pagan) Angel they've always used would fit inbetween them bones on me back, right under the shoulders. where normally wings are attached like :D

i dont want any. I've seen some friends who had to remove theirs and look like dead meat on skin horror. and im changing, always, and i like to change (i like to call it improving hehe), so nothing could be permanent.

I've liked pylons since I was a kid, they'd look a bit fucking odd as tattoos though. A FREE EXPENSIVE GIFT TO THE FIRST PERSON WHO FINDS ME A PIC OF SOMEONE WITH A PYLON AS A TATTOO!

icon_smile_approve.gif
2Es.jpg