The Tattoo Thread (for owners and fans alike)

arsonic

red, black, and blue
Okay, since I did ask for a tattoo thread, I should be the one to post it, right?

So, if you have tattoos, post them here. If you don't have tattoos but you saw an awesome one, feel free to post it as well (although if you can, try to give credit to the artist :) ) Other than that, this thread could certainly be used to ask questions/advice about tattoos- I am NOT a tattoo artist, but I can certainly throw you some decent links/opinions.

Oh, and this thread will probably be picture heavy. You have been warned!

Starting with mine (well, some of them):

l_f61d82b2ac7949dca46b33f66e6a2ee5.jpg

Left wrist tattoo by Lisa M. @Against the Grain tattoo, Melbourne, FL.

l_59fdab3a0f4d455aa2bd7132bb9d414e.jpg

My phoenix wing outlines. I started this with Laura from Against the Grain, but then went through about 6 years of not being able to afford tattoos and she moved. :( Which leads us to-

IMG_1892.jpg

Yes the picture is crap, I'm sorry. When they actually get finished later this year, I will have a good pic taken, but at least you can see the improvement. Paul Wren @ Old Ghost Tattoo is doing the coloring.

l_0af7dc7fe6474026fadd5532504070a3.jpg

Speaking of Paul, that's him working on my husband (no more dreads, I regret to report). He currently has me beat in the tattoo department.:mad:

I'll post some stuff I like that ISN'T mine later. Now you guys post :)

i love the wings, really :D

and as I already said about Paul´s sleeve - awesome :)

so, my two ones that I have so far:

Inspired by the song "Sucker for Love" from the finnish band Deep Insight; tattooes from one shoulder blade to the other - Done by Danny @ SkinWorks, Cologne/Germany
oh and the pic was taken like an hour after it was done, so the skin is still a bit swollen all around LOL
25134_333367135325_543605325_3757429_3926268_n.jpg

well, I don´t find a pic of the second one, it´s a little black star on both earlaps... ;)

not my style at all, would never get something like this tattooed I guess...i am not into horror images on my skin LOL

it will look very awesome Arsonic ..since i dont have any and by the moment i cant XD post the link of one of my fav Tatto artist Liorcifer,

http://www.liorcifer.com

met him during a tatto expo in my city

Oh my. I like him. I like him very much.

And Cari, you will hate the sleeves I have planned. One is going to be an H.P. Lovecraft sleeve, the other either a classic horror theme (Vincent Price, etc) or more likely mythical monsters (draugr, harpies, maybe the Skunk Ape since I'm from Florida, haha)

Speaking of Lovecraft/horror sleeves, if mine ends up looking anywhere near this good, I will die a happy woman. Link to artist's DA is below pic.

lovecraft_tattoo_by_higherdepths-d37y9jw.jpg

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=lovecraft+tattoo#/d37y9jw