Tattoo Thread (probably a repeat)

DarkNoise

Grotesque Butchery Rabbit
So I don't recall there ever being a tattoo thread before, but I decided to start one anyway, just cause I want more ideas, and it's always easiest to select a tattoo if you can see what something similar would look like.

Mine:
tiki.jpg

Post any and all tattoos, even penile locations... wait, nevermind

Here's mine. I've had it for about 5 years now. It looks a little faded in this picture, but the colors are still as vibrant as they were when it was new.

Tattoo.jpg

Well, if someone sees the logo as a representation of inspiration from an art form that gave them a reason to live, then I don't see why it would be considered bad, as they'd look back on it and nod with a grin.

^ which reminds me: in the mid 1990's sometime, a good friend of mine tattooed the logo of Morbid Angel
back then: they were HUGE and we all thought: "whoa, cool"
now, 12-13 years later: it's the dumbest thing I can see on someone...
crazy how your opinions change through the years...
sorry: I don;t mean to offend or to start an argument about this: to each his own right?

People can say the same about the guitar I have on my arm or the Vincent Price portrait on the other arm. we don't exactly have much time to relax due to work, school, and family, so i don't really see why anything could be considered a stupid idea since getting a tattoo is just a way for us to relax and become comfortable with ourselves to some degree. besides, every drop of ink is artwork, no matter what it is of. even if it's a duplicate of something someone else got. it is never the same... slight variations and what-have-you.... one-of-a-kind art that you can't find anywhere else. i'm just going on and on. and regardless, Nevermore isn't the "in" thing, and probably never will be. they obviously had to have changed someone's life to make them dedicate a part of their body to the band. I'm hungry. Give me food.

I really want to get something incredibly nerdy/awesome done. I was thinking something along the lines of a stylized Hoplon with a Spartan Lambda on it, with "With this, or on this." in the original Ancient Greek (also made to look all artistic and shit) underneath. Or something involving Cato The Elder with "CARTHAGO DELENDA EST" in big cool looking letters.

I really want to get something incredibly nerdy/awesome done. I was thinking something along the lines of a stylized Hoplon with a Spartan Lambda on it, with "With this, or on this." in the original Ancient Greek (also made to look all artistic and shit) underneath. Or something involving Cato The Elder with "CARTHAGO DELENDA EST" in big cool looking letters.

this will get you herds of women with large glasses, speech impediments, long, plaid skirts and asses like snowmen.