Tattoo (not Tatu!!!)

It's all about tribal mates... I got three tatoos... A small one on the top of my left shoulder, an other one on the middle top of my back, and a third one here (it goes until my knee!):

fespival16.JPG

Thortyir said:
Thanks, and "i'll finish the work" (well Thomas, the "tatoo man") in november with a huge painting, from my left shoulder to my right and up in the neck...
Sounds good :)
My plan (for in about 2 years) is to go down the back from the tattoo I have on my neck to the both sholders. I have no idea yet what it should be but I know whom I would like to draw it (hmm.. the server where you can find some pics he did seems to be down right now :()

im thinking of this anatomic tat, covering a bit of my ankle, twisting its way down to my toes. the tattoo itself shows what's naturally under my skin.

hehe tools, that looks interesting for sure! :) show us a pic then :)

I really wanna make some celtic stuff and a dragonwing going from my arm to my shoulder, hopefully I can do it in winter (summer is a bad time for getting tattooed.... )

I have a large tribal on my back with a pentagram in the top center, a dragon on my left arm and a tribal around my right forearm.
I love dragons, I think tribals are interesting and the pentagram to ME is a symbol of anti religion and anti restriction. In about 7 to 8 months I am going to get my sleeve started on my right arm which will be a biomechanical/organic piece that is primarily black and grey and fleshtones

I have 3.

one on upper back (my largest piece) which is a demonic angel (hence my nick :rolleyes: ) which stretches from shoulder blade to shoulder blade..

second one is in the small of my back. Its just a biohazard symbol.

third is on my left side of my calf. its a sun and moon collaged together (like an eclipse I guess) .. its small and I think its ugly, however I get quite a few compliments on it :err:

I have pix of them on my website except the one on my leg (never got around to taking a pic of it, not that I thought it was worth showing off :rolleyes: )

Demonic_Angel said:
I have pix of them on my website except the one on my leg (never got around to taking a pic of it, not that I thought it was worth showing off :rolleyes: )

worth watching! the tatoo is not too interesting though but the rest is hm... can be tasty for a male :) The biohazard one is nicest.

DragonLady1 said:
hehe tools, that looks interesting for sure! :) show us a pic then :)

yeah, it's quite hard to get it fixed the way you want it. there are barely any physical examples (which is great), so mr Henry Gray helps a lot tho.

(tho without the glove-type fingers and that )it's supposed to be having a sense like this hand example: this one right here

I really wanna make some celtic stuff and a dragonwing going from my arm to my shoulder, hopefully I can do it in winter (summer is a bad time for getting tattooed.... )
done my 1st one in september. no worries and fully black full year on!
hail winter.

Thortyir said:
It's all about tribal mates... I got three tatoos... A small one on the top of my left shoulder, an other one on the middle top of my back, and a third one here (it goes until my knee!):

fespival16.JPG
i got tribal tattoo an a couple of others ithink the pain : :yell: is all the same but it goes on the size an how long it takes but the outline the killer but you start gettin used to it. ( do like tribal though)

i wanna get one, but not a permanenet one. but then again i've heard that the other ones don't last long so it's a bummer really... :(