Tattoos

gai_soto.gif
jin_hito.gif

I think I'll get these tattooed on my forehead.

Zero.

Though I have accidently kneed him in the scrotum several times over the years whilst wrestling in bed.

They're just so fragile, you know? :erk: And one wrong move....... :|

It was common for you to take the apogée de fin des rapports sexuels in the face, no?!? ooh la la oui oui. :loco:

I remember a post you made about 2 years ago, either here, or on General Music Dystrophy stating that you loved taking Sean's acrylic on your canvas of De Angelis.

If this is true, you're a true gamer. Kudos my friend :kickass:

What the fuck is "fag blue"-------A blue you personally don't care for?? :erk:
That makes you sound about a decade younger than you actually are, please, use adult words. It will make you seem stronger and more worldly than you might actually be, but hey it's better than sounding 17 right?

What?! Why do you take everything so fucking literal. Shut the fuck up.

Holy shit!

It was common for you to take the apogée de fin des rapports sexuels in the face, no?!? ooh la la oui oui. :loco:

I remember a post you made about 2 years ago, either here, or on General Music Dystrophy stating that you loved taking Sean's acrylic on your canvas of De Angelis.

If this is true, you're a true gamer. Kudos my friend :kickass:

I like to think of it more along the lines that Sean's acrylic belongs on my canvas.

:p

I'm actually an oil painter, but I understand what you mean by acrylic. It was cute.

Edit:^ Yeah, hate calf tattoos.