Tattoos

Revell

Mother Puncher
Aug 17, 2008
New Zealand
Yeah or nah? As for me I don't have any yet, but I want to get some in the future. Got any? Post a pic. Don't have any? Post a pic of someone elses'. :p

Discuss.

I love tattoos and have 5 or 6 planned. It's just trying to get the money together atm to go get them done. I'll explain them if people even care :lol:

describe.

I personally don't want any, If i were to join the military i would, but everyone else I know has one, so i see no point.

Right, here we go;

Side of torso/ribcage piece - Blindfolded man with his hand pulling the blindfold up at one side to reveal his eye peeking out, with the lyrics "You're only ever a witness to what you want to see"

Chest piece - Design surrounding "More than meets the eye", design is not yet finalised

Calf piece - Zombie version of Dita Von Teese a la martini glass

Ribcage piece - Machine Head 'angel' logo from The Blackening special edition artwork

Shoulder piece - Trivium symbol leading into a form of tribal design (not typical tribal - I'll try to find a photo of it, it's more geometrical tribal)

Maybe a piece of biomech that looks cool on my forearm. Also getting the Sanctity Mace logo somewhere, nae decided on placement yet - I want a Evile "Killer From The Deep" or "Metamorphosis" themed design but I'll need to put more thought into it.

Aerosmith logo (self-designed) on my upper right arm.
Paradise Lost 'crown of thorns' on my upper left arm.
The 4 Dark Judges (from Judge Dredd) on my legs (http://www.ynwa.tv/images/personal/tattoos/PA240001.JPG)

Got plans for others, just need to put money together - I want a big scar on my right arm, from mid-forearm over the elbow, up to half up my upper arm, and it's going to be as gore-ridden as possible :D

Also trying to come up with an idea for one to mark my daughter's arrival.

Wife has 13 in total, but planning on getting some of them lasered to fade them prior to covering them with other designs, and she's already got her idea for our daughter......an angel design she's had her eye on for years, with our birth flowers around it...mine, hers and our daughters. can be added to at a later point too...when other babas come along.

Might get words "Over the Wall" tattooed to my arm, but thats it. I like em but I dont want to fill my body with them.

If your gonna have a tattoo, it better be huge. Not some little picture on youre arm.
Kerry_King,_2006(2).jpg

Now THAT is a fucking tattoo.