Tech-Death project to mix :)

Nice job man !

Yours is the one i preferred actually, mainly for 2 reasons :

-the guitars are crushing

-the drum mix is great, and reminds me of the drum sound on the last Behemoth album

Thanks alot! Not so satisfied with the snare I must say, might give that one more try, and first I tought the guitars were a bit too sharp. But If you think they are crushing, I guess they are :headbang: Cheers!

I did the best I could with the snare (obviously without slicing it up and triggering).
I have done no slicing up or cleaning up of other tracks either yet. Need to fix the cymbals/hats that are a bit loud near the start.

Here is a sample. Something must've fucked up with the download as the guitars are way off. I'lll investigate tomorrow. I think it's the ENGL track.When i first downloaded it was just blank..now it seems to have warped it somehow :erk:o_O

Poidaobi Abhorent Mix Sample

Have you got all the single tracks or is it just the one track if so that is gonna make it harder to mix, the cymbals sound slightly washy and the guitar could do with being louder but apart from that it's not a bad mix at all mate.

It's a kick ass track too :headbang:

.....its not mixing if its one track. the files are on the ftp man.

this is sick shit!!! <3

i have a question regarding re-amping and DI signals and such.

I have a Mesa Mark IV and I have a Slave out, and D.I. something or other...and also a Recording Out...

what one of you were saying about the DI....does it only send the clean signal, so you can reamp?

in new to this whole re-amping thing and it sounds pretty cool, but i dont even have the tools necessary for it right now.