Tech students?

_eva_

Apr 12, 2008
I was wondering if there are other Tech students around here that will be going to the Hellish Rock gig and PP and if they can tell me what the best way is to reach center stage. Is it far to walk up to there? Is it a bad idea to walk back home afterwards?

I will be walking there, but a friend of mine has a house about 15 minutes from the venue so it's not much of a walk. Back when I lived on campus, I made the walk a few times. It's about 30 minutes, not too bad at all. I never really felt unsafe walking back, but parts of it are sort of sketchy.

Unfortunately, with the 14th street bridge reconstruction going on this year, it will make walking to and from Georgia Tech and the Courtyard Marriott to Center Stage a challenge. See the related thread in the PP Lounge.

I will be walking there, but a friend of mine has a house about 15 minutes from the venue so it's not much of a walk. Back when I lived on campus, I made the walk a few times. It's about 30 minutes, not too bad at all. I never really felt unsafe walking back, but parts of it are sort of sketchy.

that dude who was circling the block for that prostitute was gold :lol::lol:

I wouldn't suggest walking from GT. For getting there MARTA will be easy enough (though still a bit of a hike if you live on West Campus) but I'm pretty certain the show will run past when MARTA closes so be prepared to hail a cab to get back (or make friends with someone who has a car...).

jim (GT '00)

Go GT! I will probably be hassling people for rides, to be honest, but we'll see. As long as you walk in a group (say, with us!) then you should be fine :) What year are you?

@mtndewqueen88: sounds interesting! i'll pm you one of these days :)
i've actually just arrived at tech for a MS degree...