Dethklok Tour Update

huh...that seems kinda dumb then. did the musicians play in character or anything? c'mon people, details!

lol...It's not bad. They should not have made it only limited to the students though. I saw more non student wrist bands than Student bands. My opinion is that they do not need a band playing before them.

If you have a Guitar Hero game, bone up on it. They have a contest going where you can win the new game.

Oh yeah, it was concert without Alcohol so go figure. I had fun but alcohol would have made it much better. I wonder if Braxil would agree.

Yeah, I didn't think they'd be selling alcohol either, but there was nothing to stop you from getting hammered before you showed up.

hmmm.. are the characters on the screen playing the songs as if they're on stage or is it a bunch of clips from the show?

I'm considering making a helluva trip for this, but I'm not going to if it's just clips or music videos that I've already seen.

The videos are mostly of the 'band' playing, but some songs featured extended clips of stuff from the show (like on Thunderhorse) and some totally different (and pretty hilarious) stuff, such as the sort of narrative video for Murmaider.

I would agree Tammy. It doesnt look like this would be worth the trip since in that clip you cant even see the band at all. Although that might have been the opening song and they just did that for effect.

If you are lucky to be up close, you can see the band. Also, there are parts of the show that are bright enough that you see the band too.

I'm not interested in seeing the live band at all. If they looked and acted like the Dethklok characters, that would be hilarious and awesome! But since they don't.. Gene is cool, but I wouldn't be going there to see him play.

This would be another one of those shows that I'd go simply for the novelty of it. I certainly wouldn't travel an real distance to get to one. From those videos posted above, it did look pretty cool.