Technical Difficulties......

MetalManCPA

Papa Opeth
May 19, 2001
Visit site
The last few days I've been experiencing many problems with this board. We must be blowing away the servers. Sometimes it's real slow, or you get the "problem" message.

Please - hold on. Poor board isn't even a year old, and it's acting like it's on it's last breath.:eek:

Yeah, like how I can't change my signature.

This is the reason they want donations, isn't it?

Excuse me while I donate 50 dollars :eek:

Ah-HUH! So it WASN'T just me. My connection is questionable sometimes but now that it's mentioned, I have seen some new error messages lately. I imagine that like 10 people must be pressing submit at the same time and it's all congested or something.

Well, Mark will fix 'er up eventually. Right? :cry: Right, Mark? Hm. Who would go insane trying to find another place on the net like this if something happened to the Opeth Forum? Of course, this is only directed to those like myself that can't breath without visiting a much as possible.

;)

"The gilded faces grin, aware of my final demise."

I would be extremely sad if this place went down. I don't think I could find another board to replace it.

Edit: I think, just in case, we should definetely let the picture thread die. Everyone should vow not to bring it back.

I keep getting them when i try and load the board.

"Tried to allocate 15343164bytes" or something like that. It's fucked up. I went A WHOLE DAY without coming on here.:cry:

I, too, have been getting some error messages when trying to access the forum. Sometimes when I post, it freezes on the waiting screen after I've posted. So, I have to hit back and then hit Submit Reply again. I hope everything works out fine. I would hate to see this forum go down. We must not think like that. :cool:

Assertive Solution:

Donate you stingy cunts and/or bastards! I want to see more UM stars!

Passive Solution:

Please donate to UM, any contribution will be greatly appreciated. Thank you :) .

If I have problems getting into UM, I try getting in via the Katatonia and Vintersorg web sites, sometimes this works, I don't know why :err:
Either that, or ping the website, atleast that way I know if it's me or the website that has the problem (well ok, I always have a problem, several infact, but you know what I mean :D ).