Testament Signed Tempesta drumstick........Giveaway!

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
I have 4 signed Johnny Tempesta drumsticks, I am giving these away to TL(Ultimate Metal Members) board members, free of charge, & even mailed to your house free of charge. Rules: The first 4 people who post a reply to this thread first, then private message me with your mailing address, will win one.
It's real real simple, Johnny liked my idea, & signed these for me in Las Vegas, on the last night of The Gods Of Metal Mini Tour. So if your a Johnny Tempesta, or Testament fan, then this is alot easier than catching one in the crowd, catch it right here at Testament Legions Web Site.

Now all I need is a kit! Ah well. At least I've got that Muppet SHow drum with animal on it

I'm mailing those stick's tomarrow & I threw in a couple Testament stickers, & Eric & Smyth's picks, as a bonus...........
firedevil.gif

Winner's:

San Francisco, Ca
Irvine, Ca
Dighton, Ma
Victoria, Australia

the fact that i am totally out of luck confirmed once again:-((
eventhough it is my birthday today

of corz came to late:-((

but for some birthday gift - please DE - write me that Testament will visit Poland soon - as i am dying here to finally see them live - and that is what is really important to me

I saw this, but since I already got a tempesta signed testament drum stick (from the new yrs eve show), I didnt reply and let the other legions get one. congrats.

hey walter, hows about running a monthly contest, at random times of the month under the same or similar format?? EVERYONE and his neighbor would love it :headbang:

The Omnipotent Bob said:
I saw this, but since I already got a tempesta signed testament drum stick (from the new yrs eve show), I didnt reply and let the other legions get one. congrats.

hey walter, hows about running a monthly contest, at random times of the month under the same or similar format?? EVERYONE and his neighbor would love it !:headbang:

That was nice of you Bob............................:Smug:...