Technical & Progressive Thrash Metal thread

Some uploads from my channel... sorry for bad quality, but they're from tapes.

(same style, but from Poland... the first album is a masterpieace, however this one is good too)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you love Sadus, check out Death Mechanism from Italy. New album out right now.

Finally... upcoming releases from Vic Records, Dutch Thrash Metal heroes Sacrosanct!
(second and third album, 2014)

No Remorse Records from Greece is reissuing Coroner demo "Death Cult", expected release date: January 2014.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l9sg461Zao"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l9sg461Zao[/ame]

I have tried twice to get Nuclear Blast to give me an offer to do it, but I get nothing back. Same with MONSTROSITY.

Fuck! "Imperial Doom" would be a top reissue.

Not sure,
I think the band has or is in the process of releasing a box set of sorts.

Mine is the original press on some Chicago label I never heard of.

this was reissued by label in China I believe.

Recent reissues are available for their early Crossover Thrash material:

Double LP set by Italian label FOAD Records

Triple CD box set with same thing by Italian/Chinese label ran by a scumbag, wouldn't advice to support them

I've got only their full length, it's a little masterpiece. :)

Could this be reissued someday? Got the bootleg unfortunately, made with ridicolous errors...

There's also a single released after this (1992), with 3 interesting tracks and terrible recording...

I am hoping Urubuz gets it, because Metal Blade isn't licensing to US labels anymore I don't believe. But it needs to be back out again.

Let's hope so, if there's no alternative. But I've got Liege Lord and Nasty Savage by Urubuz, especially booklet paper quality and contents are very poor.

There is a boxset out in China already, seems like it is at least a couple years old now. I came across it recently but I forget the labe.

Read one of my posts above...

Today, some good Swiss Techno-Thrash...

Poltergeist - Depression