Ted's CD is here!!!!!!!

ted leonard

New Metal Member
Sep 26, 2007
It will be available at cdbaby.com by next week or:

You can order directly from me by using my Paypal account...it's easy and secure. The price ordering directly from me is $14+shipping and handling.

Simply send an e-mail to ted.leonard@gmail.com and include:

1. Number of CD's you want
2. Your zip code(to determine shipping)
3 Whether you want it signed or in the shrink wrap

I will then send an invoice to your e-mail that will direct you to paypal.

If you prefer to send a check or money order please say so in your initial e-mail and I'll reply with my address.

Hope you like it!!

Ted

I can send anywhere. Shipping to Germany is about $6 for 1 and about $1 for each additional.
Ted

Placed my order (for 2) this past weekend! Can't wait to get them! I got one of them for a local Christian Contemporary artist friend of mine. I did some guitar work on his CD and thought he could appreciate one of the best voices out there in *any* genre!

This is an amazing assortment of music! Forget labels, genres, this is a very rich and gorgeous album. The most outstanding song for me was Thank You--I had to replay it before I could move on to the next song. I love the new versions of Hold the Wind and See No Evil. The last four songs--whew, at Take This Cup, I wondered how it could get any better, and then, the last three songs...Resolve, The Name of God--may I say that Ted sounds ethereal?--and Ghost Pains...just sublime. And then there's the guitar playing, and of course, my two favorite drummers!

Must be quite an inspiring guest room...

Kristin

Wow, Ted! You have blown me away with your CD! You have long been one of my favorite voices, but now after witnessing you in person at BAR Fest, and hearing this CD, you may just be my favorite voice out there right now!

As much as your voice is pure magic, I'm totally blown away with your guitar and bass work on this CD! Man, I had no idea you knew how to play until the DVD. Seeing you @ BAR Fest re-enforced that, but here on this CD, there was nobody to hide behind, you played everything! Your tone, your phrasing, everything was absolutely spectacular! As much as I'm blown away just because I didn't even realize that you played, your work totally stands up on its own! I may have to learn some of your solos just to grow and improve upon my own playing. Your bass lines were also very tasty.

I recognized Once a Week right away and love the new arrangement and I knew I had heard See No Evil but couldn't place it, but I didn't realize just now until Kristin pointed it out that Hold the Wind was also a new arrangement.

I got the CD Friday and played it immediately while fixing dinner, but that wasn't really a quality listening session. However, I was doing a LOT of driving this past weekend (over 500 miles) and that gave me much more time to really listen. I threw it in and liked it. When it looped around I found that I was ready to listen again! After two consecutive plays, I pulled it out to put something else in. Then I listened to part of another CD and then back in the player went your CD! I ripped it so I could listen to it at work (and its playing right now) - I love this disk! I'm so glad that I bought a copy for my friend now! I know he will love this too! I wouldn't be surprised if this disk didn't throw some new listeners towards Enchant.

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that the CD moved me so much that Mr. Keith Sharward received a phone call from me! I was blown away and I was like, "Ooh, My Enchant buddy in CA!" We finally got to meet at BAR Fest and stood next to each other through the entire Enchant set! So I had to talk to him!

Of course, you know this makes me want another Enchant disk that much more now!!! Time to get cracking! :) :worship:

This is a great package of emotional und musically well balanced songs!
There are lots of interesting guitar-tunes (as Rick stated) und some of the melodies go miles under the skin. Even if there is a very uncommon song like 'resolve' - 'way home' overall imho shows Ted at his peak.
By the way: the postage took three days from california to germany - that's pretty cool.
Thanks for the quick service and THANKS for the music, Ted! :headbang:

Thanks Ted,
I paid for the CD on Saturday and got it Monday... that's fast!

The CD is just incredible. I've listened to it several times now and it keeps getting stronger. Thank You is the real stand-out for me... Gets me where it counts! I loaned the CD to my Dad (who I also turned on to Neal Morse), so I hope he gets it back to me soon!

I suppose having Paul play drums on a few tracks might have been a strange mix of philosophies considering the subject matter, but Sean and Nick D' did an excellent job!

Any chance of a Neal Morse / Ted Leonard tour in the future? :worship:

Thanks again,
Bob Stewart