Ted's eyebrows

aabrewer318

enchanted daily
Feb 26, 2004
lonGiland, NY
hey......anyone catch Ted's eyebrows during Oasis ?(i think). The eyebrow wave :err: ~ what a character! Is that your only talent Ted?....J/K...yaa rite! -Aaron

I saw him do it twice during the show...he also showed it off at the dinner. He's probably got some bizarre genetically altering virus...first the virus effects the lungs and guitar playing in order to lure it's pray, then it spreads to the eyebrows to draw the victim in close, then it spreads through the soundwaves of his voice in through our ears and infects us all!

So, the bad news is everyone that went to the show will probably end up dead in a week. The good news is it was still worth it. ;)

It's a little difficult to describe, but he makes them "wave", like waves on the ocean.

It's pretty freaky to look at, but hopefully it'll make the dvd. ;)

The Stormbringer said:
Heh... he even says in the TOW booklet that he is capable of "strange tricks with his eyebrows". Unfortunately, I didn´t see it... could anyone describe Ted´s abnormal abilities? :D
Hmmm, it's sort of an eyebrow hula...and he can do it in reverse, too!:loco:

Kristin
via dragon (who thankfully has no eyebrows, but nice scales)

hah, very funny indeed-----death by Ted Leonard!! a fitting end....serenades you with his voice.....tantalizes you with his eyebrows as he's "waving" goodbye.....and "then its oooover" (Break) lol

and wow, now i remeber reading that in the TOW booklet...of course. I didnt see it coming at all.

They showed it on the rebroadcast of the show so i hope it makes the dvd. regards
~Aaron