Ted's Old School Ebay Haul!

tedvanfrehley

Your Favorite Uncle
May 28, 2003
the bluegrass state
Visit site
Well, I won all these cd's off ebay in the past few days! All for under $10!!!! I had a few of 'em before in various forms (cassette, vinyl, cd that was destroyed) but here goes: TED'S EBAY HAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!

OZZY OSBOURNE - Bark at the Moon and Ultimate Sin! All that JAKE E LEE talk got me stoked to hear those again!
METALLICA - Kill Em All - every now and then I gotta hear that album until I burn out again...
POISON - Open Up and Say AAHHH - the Original cover art w/ the tongue! Why was this 'banned' in the first place? A great album. I don't care if that makes me a poseur
MOTORHEAD - Rock N Roll
and finally....
GEORGE JONES - The Definitive Collection 1955-1962 - Hell yeah. George Jones is the greatest singer of all time in my book. These are true drinkin' and hurtin' songs!!!

The best part is that I got all these from the $7.99 to $9.99 range!

Just had to share that
TEd

Nice haul Ted!

You will have a Ride The Lightning in the mail in a day or 2. Thanks for the Faith No More disc!

Just have to say ebay will be the death of my wallet...just got in the mail today not a cd but a niceeeeeeee shirt, a girlie trooper shirt *salivates*

That's why it's better to look discs up first on half.com or Amazon.com
or spun.com they have some pretty good deals. Mainly people who just want to dump
their collections cheap. Other items, you'll have to look harder for. And will probably have to bend over for Ebay...

tedvanfrehley said:
it's fun to put in some old stuff, though and see what's up price wise..a lot of times you can get a steal! other times, it's crazy...
It's always great to score stuff for close to nothing. There's some record shows coming this fall & anymore they are taking a beating from Ebay & they dump records for nothing & even cd's...
Ebay has devalued discs & records anymore.
Remember whne KISS shit was selling for these unreal prices?
KISS THE ORIGINALS was selling for like $250.00 plus! :cry: Now?
You can find the damn thing for like $30.00 in near mint condition.:yell:
I laugh when I see all this guys that list their prices @ what
their price guides tell them they are worth. They think they are sitting on a goldmine or something. Price guides are a thing of the past...:tickled:

eBay is great for finding out what something is really worth and how rare it may be. If something is so rare then why are there 5 of them on eBay each week? :lol:

Greeno said:
eBay is great for finding out what something is really worth and how rare it may be. If something is so rare then why are there 5 of them on eBay each week? :lol:
Exactly!:Spin:
I just bought a near mint copy of Iced Earth Live in Athens for $5.00 includes shipping!!!!! WTF is that about?! Yeah it's not the three disc version, but still...:cry:

Damn! I never find any deals like you guys just mentioned :err: then again none of the Maiden stuff is ever cheap :erk:

Good scores there guys! :headbang: