TEE babes

ledmag

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2001
Kentucky
Visit site
WOuld you and Met still like to do that trade?

I have your stuff ready if you guys are still intersested.

thanks...

hows things going? Thanks for the pics, the second batch. WHo is that tall girl standin next to ya?

hahaha, :heh:, my marriage witness, my friend from the elementary..... a divine person. and yes, everybody was omg-ing when they saw her, yesterday I found out that both my uncle and my cousin (that would be father and son) lost their heads watching at her at the party.... :lol: and her husband is unpleasant for the eye, though I like him very much, as he's very intelligent...

we are interested in the trade, of course, we agreed, didn't we? so, as we bought some things few days ago in Greece (CD's), N. will just add them to the list and put it on the site (at least it won't be that bared, LOL). and then I'll send you the link, and more pics, OF COURSE. of Vlatka. that's her name. so, then you will choose what and how you want it...

SOunds cool on the list.
Iwent ahead and made you guys a copy of every cathedral song. 10 to 12 hours worth. The Electric WIzard, High On Fire.

I haev lots of Duran DUran if you like them. I would say around 50 songs.

YEah, your friend is nice looking. AS were you and met.

So everyone was checkin your friend hahahaha. IT all looked great as i saw it.

Tee said:
hahaha, :heh:, my marriage witness, my friend from the elementary..... a divine person. and yes, everybody was omg-ing when they saw her, yesterday I found out that both my uncle and my cousin (that would be father and son) lost their heads watching at her at the party.... :lol: and her husband is unpleasant for the eye, though I like him very much, as he's very intelligent...

we are interested in the trade, of course, we agreed, didn't we? so, as we bought some things few days ago in Greece (CD's), N. will just add them to the list and put it on the site (at least it won't be that bared, LOL). and then I'll send you the link, and more pics, OF COURSE. of Vlatka. that's her name. so, then you will choose what and how you want it...

Hey TEE,
You should post a few pics of ur wedding, I really can't picture u in a wedding dress, but how about sharing ur beautiful day of urs with the rest of us.

Brandi:Spin:

EL >> well, unfortunatelly N. didn't have time to add the CD's on the list, as he had to go BACK to work, system dropped dead in some firm, blah... I told him he has to do it, for you, to see... and don't hold your breath, there's way too much metal, just few of 'mine' are nooomal... no such thing as Duran Duran.... OK, there will be Depeche Mode though.... err... and it's about 500 CD's now, I miscalculated. around 400 LP's are still in Greece (we don't have a place to put them in/on)... and we're searching for the house.... and I'll write you more in an e-mail and send you more pics.... :)

as you know, its all taken care of.

ENJOY the stuff when you guys get it.

thanks as well. IT was cool to browse through you guys cds. I wanted them ALL. hahahahahaha..........But anyway.....

You know the rest....and yeah, ill be looking foward to those pics.

damn, that will be more for me, I think..... (*whispering-mode* he told me that you put much more, so he's trying to catch up, more-more-more... :D )

Tell him not o worry. Its no big deal really.

But yeah, idid a lot. I finished today(my thursaday, a bit behind sched, but i kept finding more stuff to add) unless i find more.

If you have any 80s popish (inxs type stuff) you want, let me know ASAP, and ill add those then send.

thanks again.

(i think i did around 50 music cd's,maybe more), as i said, tell met all is fine, he hasnt the need to feel as though he should send more. The SA stuff and the memory garden and a few others are really good stuff.

Thanks again.

Oh yeah,when you get the stuff, make sure you look in every folder, causemost folders have other folders inside....especially the books.

OK, all cool then, I guess. we're late with posting it as well, I believe we'll do it today in the afternoon, I hope so at least. he said that he finished. if you still didn't send your package, add INXS 'X', if you did, nevermind. :)

Ill add what INXS i have on MP3. You and i share the stereo cd. We have the same one.
DO you likethe rolling stones? SOme of INXS sounds very much likethe stones.

Im shipping you guys package TODAY. take your time, at your convenience.

it wasn't exactly nice of me not to reply on your offer on time. I apologize. and, if you've already sent it, doesn't matter... I didn't catch INXS live, LOL, but I did see The Rolling Stones, and I do like them, in the case you're still waiting for the reply (yeah-right!), you can add what you like. and thanks. your stuff is finished, and will be shipped on Monday(sorry for the delay...)

Ahh, dont worry about the reaction time. ITs all good. I just wantedto make sure you guys still wnated to do it before i made more cds you know. No harm done at all.

Well, I sent your package taday as well. Ill get you guys some ROlling stones next. I haev lots and lots and lots of stones.

I cant remember the movie title, but a few weeks ago, at the end of this movie, this band was jamming out, I asked Gidg if she could pin point teh band, i told her it reminded me of the stones and INXS. She was stumped as i was, and finally at teh end of the credits, IT WAS INXS. Good stuff. I ahd never heard the song before. It was very good. But i cant remember the title of teh song either.

Oh well.

Anyway as i told ya in teh meail reply TODAY, expect your package in 4 to 7 days.

thanks again........

lotsa Stones is really great. (and live a great experince, I have to add...)
as for the INXS song, I think you might have "Keep the peace" in mind, the end of some crimi movie, I really don't remember, but I think that would be it.

hereby I'd like to thank your country for such fast post services. LOL we're not so dilligent... old ma Europe... :-/