Teemu's memorial show

Janne Warman said:
@Zsusa 'cause you were so lost and blaming it on us I won´t tell you about the gig we have confirmed in Hungary.

J

Janne, I already know about that gig in Hungary so...:) And no offense meant, but I was really fucking shocked about this whole thing (inculding Teemu's death and even this concert incident)
And I was on Henri's side in this thing cause I didn't even think about at that he may telling the things from his point of view only.
Now I really think it was a misunderstaning between the two bands and hell...I don't care about the so called "truth" anymore...doesn't matter anyway...

btw, awaits so guys in june :devil: feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel free to hate me :lol:

Hey, was anyone at the memorial show? (Except Henkka and Janne ;))
Anybody got a review or knows about a live video?
Hopefully it raised lots of money for the family, and hopefully COB didn't get their ass kicked by the other bands ;)

BTW: Why does it say Junior Member under Henkka's name? It should say Band Member :D

Midnightblueshade said:
Hey, was anyone at the memorial show? (Except Henkka and Janne /forum/images/smilies/wink.gif)
Anybody got a review or knows about a live video?
Hopefully it raised lots of money for the family, and hopefully COB didn't get their ass kicked by the other bands /forum/images/smilies/wink.gif

BTW: Why does it say Junior Member under Henkka's name? It should say Band Member /forum/images/smilies/supergrin.gif

I was not there unfortunetaly, but my finnish friends told me about it. As it seems there was probably no live video recorded on that night :(
I don't think that CoB got their ass kicked by the other bands, rather by the fans. They played 30 mins (Silent Night Bodom Night, Hate Me, Angels Don't Kill, Lake Bodom, Everytime I Die).

BTW, dunno why Junior...maybe somehow imply to his size? :D :lol:

NP: Ajattara - Verivalta