Television

I watch series only occasionally; House, or whatever is on Warner.

Mostly though I watch the Discovery and the History channel. Great shows there, such as 'The Universe'.

...And for some reason I quite like Jerseylicious :lol:

Dont watch much tv since january but I do try to catch alot of the Science channel shows like Curiosity and there is a new season of Through The Wormhole coming up soon I'm stoked for. I do like TBBT and the NBC Thursday comedy stuff just haven't been arsed to sit down and watch em lately.

How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Game of Thrones, Penn and Teller BS, and MythBusters. I rarely watch TV to be honest.

Holy shit, Anthony Bourdain is in Finland tonight. :kickass:

EDIT: This is seriously the best episode ever. There's a female metalhead, cab driver who makes very phallic-looking dumplings. And there's vodka.

the TV here in Australia is the fuckin death! so much shit on

but..

The Wire, Deadwood, Party Down, Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Southpark, American Dad, Family Guy and pretty much everything from Adult Swim, any of Louis Theroux's shows and some episodes of Wife Swap are fuckin gold

breaking bad
walking dead
it's always sunny in philly
modern family
daly show/colbert report
espn/sports
occasional news

and random bullshit on history channel sometimes...gotta love some fucking ancient aliens!

Archer.
One word review: Brilliant!

"Just the Tip"

Damn funny.

2 minute mark in this video:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUC6ttHEdF4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Top Gear lately. I'm into cars, so I LOVE that show. Other than that, How I Met Your Mother, Workaholics, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and The Universe (amazing space/ astronomy documentary series)

Oh and Archer!

Haven't watched Game of Thrones yet. I think I'll read the books first.

I hate it to watch TV...but when:

Bear Fucking Grylls
bear-grylls-frog.jpg

Arrested Development
The Wire
30 Rock
Boardwalk Empire
Breaking Bad
Curb Your Enthusiasm
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Community

And whatever else comes up on Netflix.

Watching until they finish - Game of Thrones, Awake, Alcatraz, How I Met Your Mother, New Girl, The Big Bang Theory, Breaking Bad, Boardwalk Empire, The Walking Dead, Eastbound and down.

Watched that I recommend - Friday Night Lights, Dexter, The Wire.

Babylon 5, Farscape, Always Sunny, Buffy... I only watch DVD box sets, never actual TV lol.

Big Bang Theory is fauking terrible. In fact, I find it worse BECAUSE I'm a nerd. HA HA HA.... They are nerds! She's not! That makes it funny! On the other hand, The IT Crowd is great.