Tentative Chicago In-Store With Somebody Really Good!

Walter_Langkowski

Neuroses Facilitator
Judging by the locations of a lot of you guys, this probably won't be too pertinant to you, but you never know.

The music shop that I work part-time at (Impulse Music) is scheduled to have the legendary metal music icon Jon Oliva of Savatage/Trans Siberian Orchestra fame at our shop for an in-store appearance. I will be working that day and am extremely excited, being a big Savatage fan. I truly believe than Jon is one of the best songwriters to have ever graced the hard rock/metal scene.

This is listed on our website, so the only tentative thing is the actual time of his arrival that day. He is scheduled to be here on Saturday, September 25th, the week after his Progpower appearance.

I am going to list this on a couple of Forums, just in case there are any people close to the vicinity here and maybe would want to make a drive.

Impulse Music is located at 344 East Irving Park Road, Roselle, Illinois, 60172.

Jon willn sign autographs, pose for pictures, and possibly be bringing an acoustic guitar, so who knows what might happen?! :headbang:

Indeed is a zillion miles away for me, but I'm glad for you. How many chances a metalhead have in life to interact with a heroe this way?

I hope the presentation will be a success.