Tequila appreciation thread.

Actually most kinds of spirits are ok if drunk properly and not in excess

Sadly I have had most kinds I know of in excess at one or more occasion(s) and thus the mere sight of those make my stomach revolt violently

With that said, there is no way in god damn iced tea pussy hell that Cabo Wabo tequila is better than Patron!
It is most definitely on par. Surprising, I know. I mean it's Sammy Hagar for fuck's sake. That dude is the reason the word "tool" is used as an insult.

I don't like this beverage at all, tastes like crap IMO

A friend of mine sometimes takes part in the so called "viking tequila game". The rules: Squeeze the lemon into your eye, throw salt into said eye, drink two tequila shots

I used to party at my friend's winter cabin in Vermont all of the time. This kid's family was LOADED! We gradually destroyed his father's liquor collection (after my friend Scott miraculously figured out the lock's combination on the third guess) which contained many super-expensive items. Part of the stash was four bottles of whiskey that were over $400 a piece, and a bottle of tequila with this crazy crystal sculpture in the middle of it. We drank it, it was pretty great. After his dad found out and crashed us, he told us that the tequila was one bottle of a limited 500 release from the 80's. It was worth it.

With the exception of Mr. Johnson's nifty anecdote and Adrian's manly tastes, the majority of responses in this thread all sound like: "My vagina hurts, tequila is too gnarly for my girly tastes, I assume people drink it with fruit because I couldn't drink it without cock-sucking some sort of produce...."

Bitter, gnarly, evil beverage in large glasses, no fucking fruit, minerals, herbs or other bullshit.

I had a goddamn Cuban cigar tonight and six ounce glass topped with fucking Patron Reposado. Now I'm going to listen to "Number of the Beast" and "Show No Mercy."

Hate tequila? Fine. But if you assume it needs additional ingredients for some reason, you are Jose Queervo.

tequila :ill:

never before had i spent a good three days or so feeling like i had the worst case of rigor mortis throughout my entire body. i try to stay away from it *shudder*

but jagermeister... :headbang:

tequila :ill:

never before had i spent a good three days or so feeling like i had the worst case of rigor mortis throughout my entire body. i try to stay away from it *shudder*

but jagermeister... :headbang:

I'll forgive you

THIS TIME

I only really drink Jägermeister when Iäm sitting around while feeling pretty nazi and without anything else to drink.

now now, it's not that i don't enjoy consuming tequila. and i most likely will again at some point within the year. this past cinco de mayo was rough though, so i've sworn off the tequila for a while :loco:

i had a nice manly berry burst cider tonight. it tasted like the smell of the candle section at bed bath & beyond :kickass:

With the exception of Mr. Johnson's nifty anecdote and Adrian's manly tastes, the majority of responses in this thread all sound like: "My vagina hurts, tequila is too gnarly for my girly tastes, I assume people drink it with fruit because I couldn't drink it without cock-sucking some sort of produce...."

Bitter, gnarly, evil beverage in large glasses, no fucking fruit, minerals, herbs or other bullshit.

I had a goddamn Cuban cigar tonight and six ounce glass topped with fucking Patron Reposado. Now I'm going to listen to "Number of the Beast" and "Show No Mercy."

Hate tequila? Fine. But if you assume it needs additional ingredients for some reason, you are Jose Queervo.
:kickass:

Bunch of god damn Stephanies in here I tells ya.