Terminal Spirit Disease?

Colonial Boy

Havenless
Apr 18, 2003
Portsmouth, UK
Visit site
Is this the best album to buy from At The Gates to start my collection? Ive only heard about 30 seconds of the title track and nothing more from the band at all. I dont want to d/l any cos I know im gonna like their stuff and dont wanna ruin the surprise. I was thinking of this album cos its cheap at theendrecords :) Is it a good place to start?

Yes, it is a good place to start. It is better than SOTS and more accessible than their other releases, excluding Slaughter...

Int said:
Yes, it is a good place to start. It is better than SOTS and more accessible than their other releases, excluding Slaughter...

Agreed. Terminal Spirit Disease was the album that got me in to ATG, it's probably their most melodic (when I got the album I was already listening to some really melodic stuff at the time) release ever.

Yes. Terminal Spirit Disease or Slaughter of the Soul would be best to start off with. Their earlier albums are less accessable, but are arguably better.

Well ive FINALLY got enough money but needed to get the cd's quick so the only ones I could find in stock were The Red In The Sky Is Ours and With Fear I Kiss The Burning Darkness. £6.99 each not bad :cool:

Ok I'm listening to With Fear I Kiss The Burning Darkness for the first time and it doesn't seem to be sticking in my head for some reason o_O Also the vocals are a bit weird. I'm liking a few songs but can't remember most of it yet.