At the gates - The swarm (terminal spirit disease)

Death inc.

raise your horns and pray
Jun 21, 2002
Holland, Borculo
www.nobassak.nl
The advertisement on this site for the Slaughter of the oul album is verry cool. You go buy it as soon as possible. Also buy the terminal spirit disease album. The first number from that album is called the swarm. It's so col you allmost feel like jurking off.

TSD rules! The swarm is great, but I don't think it can match Forever Blind! The whole album is a masterpiece, even greater than Slaughter IMO, on the whole (only counting the actual studio tracks). Though the live version of Burning Darkness always kicks my ass.

at the gates kicked ass ..
even going back to "with fear i kiss the burning darkness" and "the red in the sky is ours" .. fuckin class records .. different style, but still genius there, more atmosphere than most bands can muster, more melodies, more harsh parts, graffically evocative vocals, stunning allround! ..

and then TSD and SOTSoul totally changed the face of melodic death metal as well, and there are so many rip offs to that style ,, not saying ATG did it first, but at that time, and probably still now, they did it better than anyone else ..

what a band

what a shame

what a way to bow out those with SOTSoul, and that last track on there, the keyboard one, FUCKIN HELL!! shivers down the spine!!

brilliant band!

It has 6 extra tracks though! 6 I tell you! :OMG: Doesnt it? :confused:

I love Terminal Spirit Disease, that riff after the chorus in Forever Blind = :headbang: :headbang:

Originally posted by Death inc.
The advertisement on this site for the Slaughter of the oul album is verry cool. You go buy it as soon as possible. Also buy the terminal spirit disease album. The first number from that album is called the swarm. It's so col you allmost feel like jurking off.
jerking off!!is that u can think of while listening to????
grow up dude be more mature ... and listen to it properly!!!

The tracks are:

The additional material is as follows:

1. Legion - a cover of the cult Australian band Slaughterlord
2. The Dying - recorded during the 'Slaughter...' sessions and omitted from the album
3. Captor of Sin - recorded for the 'Slaytanic Slaughter' Slayer tribute album
4. Unto Others (demo '95) - one of two demo tunes recorded just prior to the album session
5. Suicide Nation (demo '95) - the other demo track recorded as a taster for the full album
6. Bister Verklighet - a cover of the Swedish crust act No Security, totally unreleased anywhere before now

IMO the only musics worthy listening to are the secoond and third, the rest are just to fill in the "new" release.

to Sigil: I think he meant "jerking off" as a musical orgasm ;)

its not necesarily the band though, its probably the record company cashing in on the back of their good name and reputation, its a similer situation to what Amen's ex-record company did to them after they left, they re-released one of their albums and Amen had to shout about it and tell everyone not to buy it cos they weren't gonna see a penny of it. different genre same kinda thing.

Originally posted by sigilofbaphomet

jerking off!!is that u can think of while listening to????
grow up dude be more mature ... and listen to it properly!!!

I can asure you that I have grown up and that I have listened to it properly and still I'd like to jerk of while listening to this music. What ya gonna do about it?
:devil:

Originally posted by Death inc.

I can asure you that I have grown up and that I have listened to it properly and still I'd like to jerk of while listening to this music. What ya gonna do about it?
:devil:

I can not do anything against it and me not in a mood for this fatuous tirade..... was just trying to help you out dude.no offence.
rock on!
support indian metal.