Terminal Spirit Disease?

Guardian of Darkness said:
Like every ATG album (except perhaps Slaughter which I don't own), TSD decreases in quality as the album goes on.
:eek: No way! No way!!! The Red in the Sky is Ours ends with Night Comes, Blood Black and City of Screaming Statues, and WFIKTBD ends with Ever-Opening Flower (!!!!!!!) and Through the Red! I would agree that Slaughter of the Soul fades HORRIBLY after the first two tracks, though (not that the first two tracks are half as good as anything on the first three releases).

capeda said:
:eek: No way! No way!!! The Red in the Sky is Ours ends with Night Comes, Blood Black and City of Screaming Statues, and WFIKTBD ends with Ever-Opening Flower (!!!!!!!) and Through the Red! I would agree that Slaughter of the Soul fades HORRIBLY after the first two tracks, though (not that the first two tracks are half as good as anything on the first three releases).
Tracks 2-5 on WFIKTBD obliterate anything else ATG have done.

The Red in the Sky is quite consistant, but I do prefer the first half.

I really like TRITSIO now, especially Kingdom gone but I love WFIKTBD. The Break Of Autumn fuckin rules! It took me a while but it sounds so raw and amazing. I bought TSD as well and love it. Shame theres so few tracks on it though

I would recomend getting all of their CDs, but to get a feel for their transition over time get 'suicidal final art' The CD starts off with their earlier work, goes through their albums, ending with slaughter of the soul.

Terminal Spirit Disease is a deadly good album, it has so much ATG reincarnate actually. would recomend it without any hesitation.
if you didn't get caught right ahead then it's simply not your brew.