Terrible films you have seen...

King Arthur the movie was based on the true legend not the romanced modern story we now know. I have the book that traces the history and basis on what the whole King Arthur legend is all about...read it about 5yrs ago.King Arthur as we know it was based on stories of many different people etc etc.

Connie Fixx said:
i know where my shoes are
MyShoes.jpg

My shoes are the ones Dave is wearing in this pic. I own you all.

Megadeth%20Dave%20M.jpg

Wenda said:
DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS :yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk:

Fuck me that film is awful,I was even dragged along to see it at the cinema.Other shocking films that come to mind are Meet Joe Black (VERY long and fucking pointless),White Chicks (the film equivalent of gonorrhea) and The Sweetest Thing (and boy does a movie have to suck if stars the lovely Christina Appelgate and I still hate it).

Blitzkrieg said:
Speaking of Grave Digger lying in song, I can't wait to get their new album 'The Last Supper' on the weekend. :kickass:
This weekend? How are you getting it then? I thought it wasnt out until March or something?

I have a promo of "Last Supper". It's pretty cool, except that, in every song except the first four, they're overdubbed this voice that says "You are listening to the new Grave Digger album 'The Last Supper'" in a Dracula voice. It's really annoying.

Sara Douglass is good. I have a stack of her books I got signed by her, but haven't actually read yet. The ones from that series she did starting with Battleaxe. I've only read that one.

Trixxi Trash said:
And speaking of what you would call "Terrible films" that I've seen, that would be half my video collection and most of my favourite movies of all time! But most of them are only "bad" because a) no budget, which doesnt bother me a bit; or b) meant to be bad. I love them.

Some of my favourites are Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers (cant go past this one!), Delinquent Schoolgirls, Shock Waves (underwater nazi zombie soldiers in sunglasses attacking John Carradine's pleasure boat passengers!), Sorority Babes In The Slime Ball Bowl-O-Rama, Screwballs, The Cheerleaders, Mother's Day, Terror Firmer, Teenage Catgirls In Heat, Demented Death Farm Massacre, Shock 'Em Dead (music by Michael Angelo of Nitro!), Bloodsucking Freaks, Slaughter High, etc etc!

I have also come to the conclusion that my favourite actress is Linnea Quigley... if you wanna see the classiness of the films she has been in, look her up on imdb.com and check out her filmography haha!

The only thing I really look for in movies is that I have to like the vibe. If the film captures a cool vibe and puts me in a mood that I enjoy, then I like it. And generally the films that do that the best for me are the most simple or low budget ones. It's all about atmosphere & charm for me.

I would watch any of those films which cost NOTHING to make over most hundreds-of-million dollar blockbusters anyday because they are more fun, entertaining and have a certain charm about them. They have personality and character.

How. Good. Is. Screwballs.

And all the other movies you listed, I've seen most of them and they are ALL classics. How about the half hour chase scene in Slaughter High... not to forget the best murder scene ever... Just puts his foot on her head in the shit tank. Tears were flowing at that one. He just puts his foot on her head. That's all it took.

I saw Alexander last weekend and actually didn't mind it. Mind you I wasn't feeling the best at the time, I was sitting in my chair with the shakes so I may have been delusional. Had some good nudity in it :) except for the Colin Farrell nudity :(

I love how in those chase scenes in Slaughter High, they are on like the bottom floor of a two story building, and then they run DOWN about 4 flights of stairs. And next thing they are on the top floor.

That film's continuity person is unreal :headbang:

Do you know the actor who played the geek only ever made that film and committed suicide shortly after it was released? He must have really hated it.

hahha, well he had to get his weener out and everyone hated him and then he still lost in the end.

That's an awesome piece of trivia though \m/