Terrorizer error!!!!

_Transparent_

May 29, 2001
London, England
Visit site
did anyone see the review in terrorizer for Katatonia/Akercocke/Gandalf show in June? in the caption thingy it said Catatonia and not Katatonia!!!!!! the bastards! call themselves a metal magazine!!! the editor should be sacked for that disgracful error!

Originally posted by godisanathiest
No, I only flicked thru it so didn't see that. But...... I did recognise that sigh picture ;) I wonder why?

:lol: , i have to download some of their stuff just to hear what its like. iv'e heard its good but the people that say that probably say limp shitdicks are good too.

Originally posted by _Transparent_
did anyone see the review in terrorizer for Katatonia/Akercocke/Gandalf show in June? in the caption thingy it said Catatonia and not Katatonia!!!!!! the bastards! call themselves a metal magazine!!! the editor should be sacked for that disgracful error!

Does it really matters?
there is no need to say "bastard" to the editor maybe it was just a publishing mistake;or may the editor does not know the real name of the band

next you'll be telling me slipknot are crap!

Hey the Slippies are as underground as it gets! In an interview for their second deadly assault "Iowa" one of those masked guys stated: "With this release we're going back to our black and death metal roots." Wow, going back to the roots without having any - good show!

I personally hate Slipknot, but 2 of the members of the band was in Anal Blast (who I also don't like). That gives them grind roots.

Originally posted by Wanderer

Does it really matters?
there is no need to say "bastard" to the editor maybe it was just a publishing mistake;or may the editor does not know the real name of the band

:lol: , chill i was being sarcastic, the only part of this that is meant to be serious is the ''did you notice the error with the names'' bit. :D , unless you too are being sarcastic, then i'll look stupid.:loco:

Originally posted by my dying groom
Maybe. Maybe not. They might have acid jazz roots and I still wouldn't care.

:lol: :lol: , i couldn't agree more, but yeah i heard about that going back to my roots thing and thought bull shit, and even if it is their roots, they still sound shit. and why do they need 9 members or whatever? surely they dont need that many to make shit music.

Originally posted by godisanathiest

You don't like limp bizkit :err: next you'll be telling me slipknot are crap!

limp bizkit are thr roots of ''True metal'', everyone else just copies their style. oh and i heard sigh, and lets just say i wont be rushing out to get the album, the music is comical (like being in a fun fair) and the growling isn't crap but isn't great either.

Originally posted by _Transparent_
limp bizkit are thr roots of ''True metal'', everyone else just copies their style. oh and i heard sigh, and lets just say i wont be rushing out to get the album, the music is comical (like being in a fun fair) and the growling isn't crap but isn't great either.

Heh, I wasn't gonna get it neway :p And Limp Bizkit are no longer true metal - thats wheatus :p :loco:

Disclaimer - that was sarcastic :loco:

There is Emperor song on the latest Terrorizer CD???:)

Man, I haven't got the magazine yet (Oct issue), but I will be euphoric as hell when I see my postman in a few days.

That's why I LOVE Terrorizer, you have the privilege to hear & read about some things/artists first.:)