Test How Metal You Really Are !!!!

AngelWitch73

Jan 29, 2002
Bayern
www.metalgospel.org
Forget about all those bullshit questionaires on the net, this is the real thing !! We uploaded 16 mystery mp3s, all cover songs performed by Metal bands written by Metal bands. All files can be found at http://www.MetalGospel.com following the HYMNALS link.

What you need to do is recognize the SONG TITLE, the PERFORMING BAND and the ORIGINAL BAND. Each right answer gets you a point, up to a possible total of 48 points (3 x 16). All participants must mail their entries along with their name and their postal address to stormofsteel@metalgospel.com . Entries sent to any other of our addresses will be deleted mercilessly.

Why do we need your name and mailing address ? Well, first we want to make it harder for every smartass trying to hand in 15 different entries from different hotmail addresses and second, there´s a prize this time !!! Whoever comes up with the high score wins a free CD (your pick) from our distro. Check http://www.Witches-Brew.org/distro.html to start drooling :-]

The deadline is Thor´s Day, May 16th 2002 midnight Central European Time. All entries after that will not be counted. Good luck everyone !!!

Gawd.. I'm so ashamed of myself... I can never remember titles and stuff
/me shrinks and goes to hide under a not particularly large rock
i hate it! damnit! when something i heard before is playing i just KNOW i know it... but i can never tell what the hell it is... of course when the bridge or chorus comes on i can tell...
i know which band it is sometimes.. like Opeth and Type O Negative, Iron Maiden, Stratovarius i'd be able to tell u its them in an instant.. but most other stuff i suck..
i jsut keep going: I KNOW THIS, I KNOW THIS!!!
i mean, can u believe that i used to bust my head when i heard the Enter Sandman intro... i hate myself.... ok.. well.. now i think i recognise the Enter Sandman into hehe..
so basically im not even going to dare try that thing *gulp* if i do.. i risk killing myself.. heh