Test mix - 5150 w/1960a, sneap drum samples

The leads sound really good! The rhythms are really wet n crunchy, sounds like they could use a tiny bit less distortion, but that's just my tastes.

sounds good bro how many tracks of guitar is that? cause it does not sound as punchy as it could be. and the drums sound a little machine like. but the programming sounds good and if you made the guitars just a bit punchier it would sound great

Sounds good dude! My partner Phil is probably hearing what I'm hearing in the guitars, is this boosted? Either way, sounds like it's a bittt overgained. Turn your gain down a bit and that tone will be beast.

Thanks for the replies.
Florida coming out the wood works!

FL here too.

West Palm & Boynton Beach.
That's cool man, I'm in West Palm, and I work in Lantana, down near Boynton.

sounds good bro how many tracks of guitar is that? cause it does not sound as punchy as it could be. and the drums sound a little machine like. but the programming sounds good and if you made the guitars just a bit punchier it would sound great
Thanks man, it's 2 tracks of rhythm, 1 track of lead. I know the drums sound machine like, I didn't really try to fix it, I'm mainly just trying to work on the tones of the instruments and how they fit in the mix.

Sounds good dude! My partner Phil is probably hearing what I'm hearing in the guitars, is this boosted? Either way, sounds like it's a bittt overgained. Turn your gain down a bit and that tone will be beast.

The leads sound really good! The rhythms are really wet n crunchy, sounds like they could use a tiny bit less distortion, but that's just my tastes.
Thanks, yeah I was having trouble getting the rhythm tone I wanted, I used an sd-1 as a boost. My gain was at 5, using the high gain input. I think part of why it sounds overgained is because it sounded a little muddy at first, and to get definition I cut a lot of the lows and boosted about 2db with a high shelf at around 2khz.

What do you guys think of the bottom end? I never was able to get the bass to fit in how I wanted it to.