Hows this mix and tone?

Petrocker

Jan 20, 2008
Sweden
this is recorded on red or green channel? sounds really great for me:)
and tell me dude, your guitar chain on daw is still sick like on yours wagner tones?:D

Thanks Mark, Mark, zvish and Erkan =)

this is recorded on red or green channel? sounds really great for me:)
and tell me dude, your guitar chain on daw is still sick like on yours wagner tones?:D
Green, :)
Nope, pretty straightforward, just some eq'ing and multicomp. :)

Thanks Mark, Mark, zvish and Erkan =)

Green, :)
Nope, pretty straightforward, just some eq'ing and multicomp. :)

Green!?

Now I'm really ..... wooooow :) It sounds thick and tight, very nice. I've never heard a 5150 sound like that on the green channel (well, the only 5150 I've heard is the one in my rehearsal room but the guy who owns it isn't exactly THE metal guitarist so...).

I Hate you!!!! LOL!!!!!
Dude, Resurrection/The Last Kind Words tone inmediately came to my mind!
Did you use Curve Eq or something?!??!

Regards!

When I heard the first note it sounded almost exactly like JFAC;s Bearing the Serpents Lamb. The tone is AMAZING I definitely hear the green channel in that clip. like i said it sounds a lot like jfacs genesis which I believe Andy did with the green channel.

How did you go about doing that glitch, also you have to give some detail on that kick!

Sounds fearsome dude, though perhaps a bit too much mids in the 400 Hz range (what I so often refer to as the wooly range), that make things feel a bit, well, wooly. It's nowhere near as bad as on my stuff with my Stiletto cab though, probably because the Line 6 cab isn't as heavy/dense, which turns out to be to its credit! Otherwise, badass man! Re-amping's a joy, isn't it? :D

Thanks everybody. I was aiming for a similair tone like ressurection.
The glitch effect was the plugin called glitch.

When I heard the first note it sounded almost exactly like JFAC;s Bearing the Serpents Lamb. The tone is AMAZING I definitely hear the green channel in that clip. like i said it sounds a lot like jfacs genesis which I believe Andy did with the green channel.

Thank you, the genesis tone is awsome. :)

Sounds fearsome dude, though perhaps a bit too much mids in the 400 Hz range (what I so often refer to as the wooly range), that make things feel a bit, well, wooly. It's nowhere near as bad as on my stuff with my Stiletto cab though, probably because the Line 6 cab isn't as heavy/dense, which turns out to be to its credit! Otherwise, badass man! Re-amping's a joy, isn't it? :D

Haha gotta love words to describe how things sounds. :D
Yeah maybe youre right. The line6 cab caan be a bit fizzy, but its nothing that cant be removed with some eq'ing. I´ll check around 400hz next time tho. :)

Wait so was this the Line6 Bogner Cab? That tone is fantastic! I have to agree it sounds a lot like Resurrection. Good work. What are some details about the drums?

Indeed!

Some info on drums:
Kick is... cant remeber right now. :mad:
Snare is 5 snares blended, yep. 5. :) Used some samples I´ve found from time to time.
Cymbals, room, toms etc are Superior 2.