Guitar Tone? Peavey Rockmaster

dude u need to release a god damn album im sick of waiting :cry: lol

just checked out ur soundclick page and listened to both sides,
must have missed this 1 somehow!

truely amazing stuff as always, i used to own a peavey rock master (i hated it haha) but how u achieved that tone from that is legandary.

Hey what channel/general settings were you using on the Rockmaster?

Tone sounds great btw!

Yes it is. There's always been 2 singers. Matty sings Wake Darker Skies, Clouds at 4:00, Lost at Sea, Both Sides, and a bunch of other ones.
Jake sings Strange, Misplaced Experts, Sand on Fire, Under the Milky Way and so on.
Whoops, sorry, totally missed the reply a few posts above mine. Sounds killer, man. How many songs have you tracked so far and how many are left to do?

Hey what channel/general settings were you using on the Rockmaster?

Tone sounds great btw!

Thanks!

There's no tubescreamer or any stomp going in and the preamp in on the Ultra Gain channel. Gain is maxed but the pull knob is not engaged. Post volume on 3, Bass just past 6, mids just below -6 and the midshift knob is pushed in. Treble was right around 6. On my Peavey poweramp, I had the resonance maxed and the presence was between 8 and 9.

Whoops, sorry, totally missed the reply a few posts above mine. Sounds killer, man. How many songs have you tracked so far and how many are left to do?

I think there's 14 songs total. It sucks because we've got many, many more in the tank, but we just don't have the time to get the vocals done on all of them. ARRRRGHH!!!!!! Plus I get an D- when it comes to mixing in a timely manner as well!

Man, I just love your stuff! No matter what you used to record it...okay, of course there are some stantards. But great piece and I haven't heard this before. After quick compare it's clear that your new tone sounds better. It fits perfectly with your compositions. Extremely good work, sir!

Waiting for the album! But don't sweat it. :D