TESTAMENT 1st show in almost 2 years

I wish I could be there
bawl1.gif

Well, they were kinda a mix of metal and rock... They were pretty good for back in the day. I'll give them that.

I liked them and went to a number of their shows, mainly cause it would be something to do.

I always thought it was Yesterday and Tomorrow. 20+ years of ignorance, I guess.

I still got the meanstreak album, killer looking snake-ish album cover. My sister still 'barely' remembers a night with the band in Denver after a show ('85?)...

I finally got our tickets today. We will bring a new guitarist that MetalGathering has been working with. He finally has hooked up with someone who can play Testament/Forbidden/Megadeth covers with equal ability. They are working on some original material (in the same vein) and have lined up additional band members as well. We are all very excited about finally getting a new thrash band going! I'll keep you posted regarding the band's progress!

See you November 2nd!!!!!!!!

:headbang:

you mean to tell me that Joe Satriani, and Testament in the same show!!!!!??????!!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!!?????????

Talk about a dream/fantasy come true!!!!!! Damn, I wish I could be there.......

:headbang:

This is a "new-to the-area" guitarist named Chris who is about equal to Derin as a Testament fan (and as a musician). He just relocated from Las Vegas . . . William (aka Fro), the Hangar 18 guy has been a friend for a long time. Fro's Megadeth Tribute band is good, but a Testament influenced band will be even better!