TESTAMENT 1st show in almost 2 years

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
As announced last night on THE BONE radio station's show The Metal Zone. (Chuck, Eric, & Steve were guests) They will play a live show at this years BONE BASH, November 2 nd at The Chronicle Pavillion in Concord, Cailifornia. On the bill with Journey, Y&T, & Joe Satriani. This is the bands first full live performance since December of 2000. This will help them prepare to kick off the new year, with a new album & tours already in the works.

that is sure kick ass. But I won't be able to attend since I live in Canada. :( But I'll wait till the Testament is gonna come to Canada. :)

So, Deadly Embrace or TL, does it mean they are almost finished the new record?

No, not nearly, but Eric, Smyth & Chuck went to the studio this weekend, & worked on some new material, while the rest of the SADUS guys, are in Europe this week. Eric & Smyth have been hard at work riffing, but this was the first time with Chuck singing with them & creating vocal patterns, & choruses, & re-working them..........so now it's getting more serious, who knows maybe a new song for November 2nd, that would be awesome...........I'm just being hopefull...................................but ya never know..........

concord? fuck that ill wait till they play in SF. not worth the ticket price either probably. of course i guess somtimes radio station shit is cheap. and somtimes its like 30 bux hehe.
-neal

What a mixed bill... Hmmm.... Guess it should be pretty packed...

:lol: I can't get over that... Testament and Y&T on the same bill! :lol:

I suppose it is a "mixed bill", but technically, Testament will be performing on a completely different stage... a METAL - THEMED stage!

You have to admit the other bands consist of highly talented musicians.

Whatever the case, we're hyped about the show, because this is just the 'tip' of the iceberg :D...

It's almost better they play the side stage & get to play at least 1 hour, rather than open on the main stage & get only 30 minutes.
Lets see who will open for TESTAMENT, that should prove interesting, I want Vio-Lence or Technocracy, or both, thanks to Billy Steele of The Bone radio station, he's hella CooL!....................................................

Originally posted by Testament Legions
I suppose it is a "mixed bill", but technically, Testament will be performing on a completely different stage... a METAL - THEMED stage!

You have to admit the other bands consist of highly talented musicians.

I agree, but it's gonaa be weird... I like Journey's first album...

And everyone used to go to Great America and watch Y&T play their yearly summer shows there! :lol:

Should be interesting, that's for sure!