4. ‘True American Hate’
5. ‘A Day in the Death’
6. ‘Cold Embrace’
7. ‘Man Kills Mankind’
8. ‘Throne of Thorns’
9. ‘Last Stand for Independence’

Bonus Deluxe Edition Tracks:

10. ‘Dragon Attack’ (Queen cover)
11. ‘Animal Magnetism’ (Scorpions cover)
12. ‘Powerslave’ (Iron Maiden cover)
13. ‘Throne of Thorns’ (extended version)

Cover:

456750_10151691444005332_23598655331_24013209_1287747829_o.jpg

That artwork is amazing but i havent bothered with Testament since 1989.

You should as "Low" and "The Gathering" are superb albums. To me, up to this day, "Low" is the best Testament album ever.

Just so many bands that i need to get so i dont bother with a lot of newer stuff by older bands.

Just so many bands that i need to get so i dont bother with a lot of newer stuff by older bands.

To me it's the opposite, if old bands are still producing good music why bother looking for new bands.

As old bands disappear I gradually started with newer, but doesn't mean I'm gonna cut cold turkey bands like Testament, Motorhead, Saxon that still kick ass.

Can't wait to here this! I though the last album was killer. Saw them on tour with Anthrax and Death Angel and they were HEAVY!

Can't wait to here this! I though the last album was killer. Saw them on tour with Anthrax and Death Angel and they were HEAVY!

Hey where have you been? Quite a while since the last time you visited, welcome back home bro :wave:

I wish I could have seen that tour, would have been fantastic for any thrash fan.

That artwork is amazing but i havent bothered with Testament since 1989.

Oh ho ho, we've got a rebel over here.

It's great that Testament is back. I hope it's good. Formation was a bit stale for me and difficult to listen to the whole thing in one sitting.

Love the album art, hope the music measures up.
And on a different note, The Ritual is a great album IMO.

when i saw testament on the masters of metal tour with motorhead, dio sabbath and judas priest chuck billy's voice shook my chest

I saw them in Fort Lauderdale in 2011 all original members the place was packed and they kicked some serious fucking ass. Grew up listening to Souls of Black and have not stopped loving what they put out.

Can't wait to here this! I though the last album was killer.

Verily! For this knight founde "Ye Formation of Damnation" to be a work of Metallic artistry of ye finest grade! Mine neck still throb'beth from ye headbangings that took place from that album's attack of sheer, wicked thrash!

This new collection of odes cannot get to this knight's ears in sufficient haste!

HAIL TESTAMENT!

This post now concludeth!

Their last album was excellent so I'm looking forward to this one as well.