Testament Dvd owner, write something here. please

I hope one day to see a dvd of Clash Of The Titans, with Testament, Slayer and Megadeth....totally awesome

War of Words said:
I would love to see a Metal Gods Tour one :D

I filmed some of those shows as well.......BB Kings, was a 2 night fliming.....the first time they opened with Errie.....and Tempesta behind the drums!
I'm sure we'll see some of that Tour also......down the line.........

Demonic Legionaire said:
The bootleg-series rule!!
I love all of them..
DE has put a lot of effort in this whole thing, this is not about money making this is a gift for the true fans.
Respect to DE!!

Thanks......My video's are a big part of my life.......Glad some people enjoy them, I sure don't do it for the money.......I do them to share with the band & their fans!

A question about pricing : Why does the DVD cost 23$ for oversea and 18$ for US ? I understand that shipping/Handling is more expensive to oversea, but why the DVD ? is it different?
Just curious...
I'd love to get those videos as well :worship:

Deadly Embrace said:
Yes its way more expensive to mail over seas....Airmail, thats the price difference!
Yes, I understand that shipping is more expensive to oversea, that's why
shipping is + $5.00 for U.S. and $8.00 for oversea

but how about the price for DVD itself ? (U.S. $18.00 / Overseas $23.00)

and is there another way than Paypal to buy goodies ? it's also 5 more $..
so buying from oversea is $23+$8+$5 = $36 :erk: :ill:
I can't afford this for now ...

All I know is..........that its cheaper in the US........Because we ship it from the US, & its made in the US.......I don't regulate the prices.........There are alot of costs involved, that of course up the price a bit.........