Testament videos

If anyone has a video copy of their Dynamo gig on the gathering tour I would like to trade it or whatever.

I've just seen the videos and live gigs from the "Seen between the lines" video... I'm very interested in getting other stuff to see...

Thanks a lot.

Seen Between The Lines. The first part of it is live footage and interviews with the band and the last part is just videos for Nobody's Fault, Practice What You Preach, Souls Of Black, The Legacy. Kicks ass.

I also have 3 of those old Hard & Heavy videos with Testament footage. One has an interview with the band and some footage of what seems to be a video of Greenhouse Effect. This could be from The Practice What You Preach era. The second one is a 3 tape collection of heavier bans like Supultura, Morbid Angel and Carcass. The Testament footage is just an interview and footage of the video for The Legacy. This is probably from the Souls Of Black are. The last video is a dedication to the Thrash bands of the 80's like Forbidden, Heathen, MOD, Exodus, Kreator and many others. The Testament footage is the band in the studio accually recording the Practice What You Reach album plus you will accually see Alex playing the solo of Practice What You Preach.

I've also have videos for Low and Return To Serenity that I taped from MTV's Headbanger's Ball some years ago. I've also seen Trial By Fire on VH-1's Rock Show but I never taped it, that sucks.

I thank Testament should re-released all their videos in one package.

I have Low, Practice What You Preach, Souls Of Black and bad quality Over The Wall videos. I would like to share some videos. I also have some other bands videos.

:Smokedev:

Maybe Testament could release "Seen between the lines" on DVD, and a DVD containing all the videos recorded and some live footage. The audio of the live concert of Seen between the lines it's really bad, only somebody who knows Testament cuold recognize or understand the songs...

I have:

Practice What You Preach
Electric Crown
Low
Into the Pit (live at the thrash of the titans)

On low quality:

Souls of Black
Return to Serenity

Also I have The Legacy - Alone in the Dark (live at the thrash of the titans)

Originally posted by tenebro
Maybe Testament could release "Seen between the lines" on DVD, and a DVD containing all the videos recorded and some live footage. The audio of the live concert of Seen between the lines it's really bad, only somebody who knows Testament cuold recognize or understand the songs...

I know! I hate that! You can hear the drums and Chuck singing, but the guitars are really low and you can barely hear them. Same thing with the Last Chance VHS. And you can't get a good view of Alex playing his solos... I hate that.