TestAment - Live in London

Souls of Black

Thrashing Tempest
Jul 2, 2002
Visit site
OK, I am sure some posted this before, but I can't find it.

My take:

OMFG.... Are you kidding me, original lineup, better equipment, sound, etc.

Random observations,

Les Pauls....Wonder if they had the new Loomis models.hmm
Alex's Les Paul, no active pick-ups, hmmm..
Love Chuck handing the mic to the crowd. Very Classy.
Playing Raging Waters...fuck yeah.
London crowd, watching the show, not trying to mosh in the front row. (SoB's take, this is a great thing, if you are there to mosh, do it ten rows back, not front row. We work hard to get there to see the band, dont ruin it by blindless moshing.)
During "Disciples of the watch" Chuck's scream "obey" gave me fuckin chills.

Holy Shit, that is just a few observations from the first viewing... There will be more...:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

REALLY I WAS BORED....ZZZ''S

ok, get duran duran in london its better and better babez.....or Live In Verona : Jamiroquai, FUCKEN HEAD BANGING GROUPIE shit
even willy boy would fly to outer space, gbh

Look at what I'm gonna see in a couple weeks! :headbang:

Date/Time Event: Bands & Details Location Price Tickets

Thursday
07-13-06
08:00pm

* TESTAMENT
(with the original lineup of Chuck Billy, Eric Peterson, Alex Skolnick, Greg Christian, & Louie Clemente)
* PREDATION
* SADISTIC INTENT
* DYER
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- For discount tickets, contact Predation at Dimebag791@hotmail.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- For discount tickets are also available from Sadistic Intent or Dark Realm Records at (562) 923-2599.
- FREE parking
- All ages welcomed
- There is a 2 Drink Minimum ($5.00) for anyone under the age of 21
- For an enjoyable view of the show, make dinner reservations by calling the Galaxy at (714) 957-0600.

Galaxy Theatre

3503 South Harbor Blvd
Santa Ana, CA 92704
(714) 957-0600

Booking:
Send Email
Web Infomation
(714) 957-0600 $20

Discount Thru Predation Yes

"- There is a 2 Drink Minimum ($5.00) for anyone under the age of 21"

Alcoholic drinks? I like the sound of this 'minimum' :lol:

I have the dvd for a long long time.It's fucking great,the setlist is great too.My only complain would be that they didn't use John Tempesta for the entire show.Tempesta plays on 1-8 songs,Clemente on the rest.