Testament music videos

May 29, 2002
Queens, New York, USA
Visit site
With all the activity surrounding Testament now I got to thinking. All these music channels in the US will never play a Testament music video but they do have them, how do I know, I've checked out a couple of them online.

So I heard some rumors of Testament doing a live DVD after the new record so why not just throw on all the videos on the tail end of that since I know there's a bunch of us who have not seen them, or seen all or them.

Yep HUNGER..., you're right about that "Practise..." video. I have "Trial..." and that "Practise..." on video, and what a nostalgia they have... The whole band wears tight black jeans, black T-shirts and white shoes... Fokin' METAL!

Talking about nostalgia.. I have the video for Souls of Black.... The band playing at some junkyard with burning cars... and Alex is playing a pink guitar. the 80's ruled (or not)...

I've never seen them on tv or anywhere..
I think no video and no dvd in turkey
still I'm looking for, do u know a web site that I can watch testament videos?

Oh yeah. I saw the video for "Trial By Fire" on Vh1's Rockshow. I liked that show when it was hosted by Scott Ian, I saw a recent episode when it was hosted by Tommy Lee and he played P.O.D.

Originally posted by IcedEarth556
Oh yeah. I saw the video for "Trial By Fire" on Vh1's Rockshow. I liked that show when it was hosted by Scott Ian, I saw a recent episode when it was hosted by Tommy Lee and he played P.O.D.

I watch friday rock show but nowadays they show linkin park's style a lot:cry:
I'm waiting for a week and what I find is just disappointment..

Headbangers Ball was how I discovered Testament. I saw Trial By Fire and I hadn't quite seen or heard anything like Testament before. I went out to the store the next day to buy The New Order. They didn't have that so I got The Legacy. I've been thrashing it up with Testament ever since.
headbanger.gif

Originally posted by ChickenScratch
I saw the "Electric Crown, PRactice What You Preach and Low videos on MTV when HEadbanger's Ball was on.

So, who's with me that we need a DVD with all this cool stuff?

I am:)
I miss old era too much..
the era that we could listen to great music and watch great bands on mtv or other channels..
so,
I often think about people we've lost
look at the rock area and notice that aching; there's nobody like shuldiner, baloff, oliva, scott, powell, rhodes, bonham or other good men..
who will take over their flag?? limp bizkit??:cry:

"only the good die young, all the evil seems to live forever..":cry:

it seems like a countdown..:cry: :cry:

I have only seen Practise What You Preach video on TV ...
God bless WinMX :)P ) I downloaded videos for "Over The Wall" , "Souls Of Black" , "The Ballad" , "Electric Crown" , "Return To Serenity" and "Low"
... and there are still "Greenhouse Effect" , "The Legacy" , "Nobody's Fault" I think

--> Are there any videos from Demonic or The Gathering albums ?
I would be really great to see a video for D.N.R. - this song is GREAT !

Oh, another nostalgiatrip... Headbanger's Ball. All what a young Metalhead needed in the 80ies and 90ies... TripleThrashTreat was always a killer and then of course all those liveshows... And OF COURSE Vanessa Warvick, who was every Metaller's wet dream back then... :p
And oh yes, that "Low" video, it's quite good actually, Chuck with his hair tied like Obelix and everything...