Testament or Megadeth

MadeInNewJersey said:
Yes, I'll be at the show, you "fuck." Are you threatening me? If so, don't make me fucking laugh.

Hey dick...I know NJ...let's see how amazingly tough you are...where are you located, let's have a little social time. :hotjump:

You're just an amazing dude and you get the best of everyone.

You're the coolest, toughest, most hardcore, yet responsible person on earth...how do you do it?...it must be a tremendous burden.

I hope these bands really appreciate your loyalty. I'm sure that will be the case when you're hangin' with Anthrax backstage in their home town.

It's amazing how the anonimity of the internet grows muscles bigger than beer...how do you know Bald guy isn't a monster who will completely destroy you?...what's so funny about his "threat"? Rather presumptuous. It's easy to be a tough guy here when there are no names and faces. You should be more careful...you really have no idea who you are dealing with...nor do you understand their computer saavy and in turn, the ability to find out more about you.

I'm glad mommy is going to let you go to the Anthrax show...that will be a defining moment for you...congratulations! Douche. Insulting kids...whoa, big man! You have no idea who I am. This was a moronic discussion about bands...as if that has any true relevence to the real world...it was nothing personal. Oh, I'm still waiting for my application to MadeInNJ's metal school...do you provide online classes, or is this the extent of your education, cunt?

schenkadere said:
Hey dick...I know NJ...let's see how amazingly tough you are...where are you located, let's have a little social time. :hotjump:

Awesome! The internet call-out!

You fucking rule, dude. I live in Wood-Ridge, NJ, up by the Meadowlands. Have at it tough guy!

schenkadere said:
It's amazing how the anonimity of the internet grows muscles bigger than beer...how do you know Bald guy isn't a monster who will completely destroy you?...what's so funny about his "threat"? Rather presumptuous. It's easy to be a tough guy here when there are no names and faces. You should be more careful...you really have no idea who you are dealing with...nor do you understand their computer saavy and in turn, the ability to find out more about you.

I'm never anonymous, jagoff.

Feel free to PM me. I'll give you my address, home phone #, whatever you need. Just know that if you step on my property, I *WILL* put a fucking bullet in your kneecap. Got it?

I can sense you just tensing and getting even more bent out of shape. So really, have at it. I'll wait, pussy.

It seems we're getting more people from Jersey on the board, and damn dude, I never noticed you had over 10,000 posts before. I thought NFF had a lot:tickled:

MetalThrasher442 said:
It seems we're getting more people from Jersey on the board, and damn dude, I never noticed you had over 10,000 posts before. I thought NFF had a lot:tickled:

I've been here a loooong time. Used to be "markgugs." Well, I still am, just changed my name. :D

Fucking schenkadererereRear, lol

MadeInNewJersey said:
I've been here a loooong time. Used to be "markgugs." Well, I still am, just changed my name. :D

Fucking schenkadererereRear, lol

Haha, where have you been posting because I don't recall seeing you post a lot under this board before (well atleast I don't recall you posting 10,000 times under this board).

MetalThrasher442 said:
Haha, where have you been posting because I don't recall seeing you post a lot under this board before (well atleast I don't recall you posting 10,000 times under this board).

Yeah, this wasn't a normal "hangout" for me; the Royal Carnage forum (the forum from my now-defunct webzine) was and is our "regular" spot. I just dig Anthrax (classic, not so much Bush-era) and was enthused about the reunited lineup.

Silly me for thinking this forum would have threads that WEREN'T whining about the lineup. :tickled:

MadeInNewJersey said:
I'm never anonymous, jagoff.

Feel free to PM me. I'll give you my address, home phone #, whatever you need. Just know that if you step on my property, I *WILL* put a fucking bullet in your kneecap. Got it?

I can sense you just tensing and getting even more bent out of shape. So really, have at it. I'll wait, pussy.

Well, that is hella-tough.

I'll be right over with kevlar knee protection...duh!

I'd like your phone number though, but really just to call and get to know you better.:oops:

MadeInNewJersey said:
Yeah, this wasn't a normal "hangout" for me; the Royal Carnage forum (the forum from my now-defunct webzine) was and is our "regular" spot. I just dig Anthrax (classic, not so much Bush-era) and was enthused about the reunited lineup.

Silly me for thinking this forum would have threads that WEREN'T whining about the lineup. :tickled:

And sadly I don't think the whining will ever stop..well, I shouldn't be talking because if they get Bush back, I would be a whiner.

MetalThrasher442 said:
And sadly I don't think the whining will ever stop..well, I shouldn't be talking because if they get Bush back, I would be a whiner.

It's just weird to me. I would think any true diehard of the band would LOVE LOVE LOVE the reuniting of the classic lineup. Seriously, anyone who says that ANY Bush-era album is better than Spreading, Among, Be All and/or Persistance needs to share whatever it is they're smoking.

It'd be like saying the '90s Metallica albums surpassed their classic 1st four. Mind-boggling.

MadeInNewJersey said:
It's just weird to me. I would think any true diehard of the band would LOVE LOVE LOVE the reuniting of the classic lineup. Seriously, anyone who says that ANY Bush-era album is better than Spreading, Among, Be All and/or Persistance needs to share whatever it is they're smoking.

It'd be like saying the '90s Metallica albums surpassed their classic 1st four. Mind-boggling.

Yeah, but you have to remember that some people weren't around when Anthrax was with Belladonna and they were teenagers around the Bush era and grew up watching him and listening to him.

MetalThrasher442 said:
Yeah, but you have to remember that some people weren't around when Anthrax was with Belladonna and they were teenagers around the Bush era and grew up watching him and listening to him.

Yeah, I'm aware of that. Still, even if you BEGIN to love a band during a latter-day era, wouldn't you go back to check out the albums/songs that are universally known & considered to be their best?

It'd be like first hearing Black Sabbath during their Tony Martin days and then arguing tooth & nail that they're superior to the Ozzy-fronted albums.

MadeInNewJersey said:
Yeah, I'm aware of that. Still, even if you BEGIN to love a band during a latter-day era, wouldn't you go back to check out the albums/songs that are universally known & considered to be their best?

It'd be like first hearing Black Sabbath during their Tony Martin days and then arguing tooth & nail that they're superior to the Ozzy-fronted albums.

That's what I did.

TaylorV said:
TESTAMENT BEATS MEGADETH TALENT WISE ALEX SKOLNIK IS GODDLY ON GUITAR BUT DAVE IS THE SHIT TOO. AND LOUIE CLEMENTE IS ONE OF THE GREATEST DRUMMERS EVER TO WALK THE EARTH

What's with the caps all the time Tay. Alex Skol is god, but I don't think Clemente is all that great.